World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Your comments on our articles.

Initial round of testing commences 28th-30th June

Tanketteers, rev your treads! The first bout of World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition beta testing commences this evening, and continues through Saturday and Sunday. Invites will go out to those who registered for the beta today and tomorrow. Exact times are below.... read more

World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby Metalrodent » 28 Jun 2013, 14:31

It looks like good silly fun, I do hope there is some form of single player (even if its free roam) though, as I suspect it won't have quite the same numbers after the X1 comes out
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 72
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby pauldougle » 28 Jun 2013, 14:44

beta is only for united states and canada
pauldougle 34
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 08 Jun 2013, 08:42

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby scorcher117 » 28 Jun 2013, 15:20

pauldougle wrote:beta is only for united states and canada

Then a few weeks later it will be opened to others.
scorcher117 14
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 17 Jun 2013, 12:42

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby Zack135 » 28 Jun 2013, 16:13

Metalrodent wrote:It looks like good silly fun, I do hope there is some form of single player (even if its free roam) though, as I suspect it won't have quite the same numbers after the X1 comes out


There's no singleplayer for World of Tanks. It's all multiplayer.
Zack135 20
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 22 May 2012, 22:42

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby Zack135 » 28 Jun 2013, 16:37

Actually Ed, could you ask which nations the Xbox 360 Edition will launch with? From what I've heard, the Xbox version won't launch with all six of the nations whose tanks currently available on the PC. If you could find out on Sunday, that'd be great.
Zack135 20
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 22 May 2012, 22:42

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby Metalrodent » 28 Jun 2013, 17:01

Zack135 wrote:Actually Ed, could you ask which nations the Xbox 360 Edition will launch with? From what I've heard, the Xbox version won't launch with all six of the nations whose tanks currently available on the PC. If you could find out on Sunday, that'd be great.

America and Germany (and possibly Britain) at first I think, Soviets will be coming shortly after
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 72
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby Zack135 » 29 Jun 2013, 17:23

Metalrodent wrote:
Zack135 wrote:Actually Ed, could you ask which nations the Xbox 360 Edition will launch with? From what I've heard, the Xbox version won't launch with all six of the nations whose tanks currently available on the PC. If you could find out on Sunday, that'd be great.

America and Germany (and possibly Britain) at first I think, Soviets will be coming shortly after


Interesting, Mr Rodent. It would seem our sources clash, though that's the reason I'd like Ed to get the information straight from the horse's mouth. I was informed by a number of sources that the Xbox 360 Edition will launch with German, Russian and American tanks at launch, as the PC did, while a few others left out Russia altogether. We're just going to have to see what Ed comes out with on Sunday.
Zack135 20
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 22 May 2012, 22:42

Re: World of Tanks Xbox 360 beta begins today

Postby voodoo1102 » 29 Jun 2013, 21:24

The FAQ on the WoT 360 Edition website says American and German. I'm interested to see how this plays in comparison to the PC version.
User avatar
voodoo1102 36
 
Posts: 287
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 16:31
Location: United Kingdom


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]