to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Xbox Live deals - Borderlands 2 DLC, Mass Effect 3 Omega and

Your comments on our articles.

Yet more games go cheap as the summer deepens

The savings! WHO WILL STOP THE SAVINGS? I'm heartily sick of writing about them, but I'm certainly not sick of taking advantage of them. Here are links to the latest rather Borderlandsy Deals of the Week, which run till 8th July.... read more

Xbox Live deals - Borderlands 2 DLC, Mass Effect 3 Omega and

Postby Waffles2541 » 03 Jul 2013, 13:10

God damn it. I bought the borderlands 2 psycho pack the day before these came out!!!. Wish they would give us a heads up on what they are going to put on a deal next, cause I am sure that I will get those the day before as well. :evil:
I had fun once, it was awful.
Waffles2541 40

Re: Xbox Live deals - Borderlands 2 DLC, Mass Effect 3 Omega

Postby FishyGinger » 03 Jul 2013, 13:37

Until the 8th of June? Xbox 360 does the timewarp.

Nowt much for me there, ME citadel would have had me biting.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 70

Postby OXM ETboy » 03 Jul 2013, 13:41

FishyGinger wrote:Until the 8th of June? Xbox 360 does the timewarp.

WOE UNTO THE SUBEDITOR
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby TinnoUnited » 03 Jul 2013, 13:54

Haven't started ME3 yet, but would the Omega DLC be worth buying at this price? Don't want to miss it if it is a bargain, but don't want to buy it just for the sake of buying it.
TinnoUnited 29

Postby msbhvn » 03 Jul 2013, 16:30

Had 630 points lying around, so I'm downloading Omega. Only need Citadel to go on offer some time and my Mass Effect collection is complete. :D

Of course, I still need to rediscover my love of the series. I'll play all of them before my 360 is retired in favour of a shiny new Xbox One... probably. :lol:
The new first law of the internet: For every action, there is an irrational and disproportionate social media overreaction.
msbhvn 69

Postby Alaric14 » 05 Jul 2013, 23:06

TinnoUnited wrote:Haven't started ME3 yet, but would the Omega DLC be worth buying at this price? Don't want to miss it if it is a bargain, but don't want to buy it just for the sake of buying it.

As someone who has played and enjoyed Mass Effect since the beginning, I advise you not to bother with the Omega DLC. Shoddy cutscenes, sound design, and a nonsensical story ruin what could have been a pleasing experience. Easily one of the weakest Mass Effect DLCs; I enjoyed Pinnacle Station more than Omega. That being said, the level designs for Omega were actually rather good.

Leviathan is much more worthwhile, adding context to that infamous ending and providing fans with a genuinely unsettling atmosphere to sink their teeth into.
Animator, writer, and NPC molester.
Alaric14 35