to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Undead Labs: multiplayer will be "the absolute heart" of Sta

Your comments on our articles.

But adding a multiplayer co-op mode to existing game is "not feasible"

Responding to overwhelming fan feedback, State of Decay developer Undead Labs has been hard at work figuring out a way to add a multiplayer component to the bestselling XBLA game post-launch. Recent reports suggest, however, that the outlook isn't promising.... read more

Undead Labs: multiplayer will be "the absolute heart" of Sta

Postby HadoukenMorris » 04 Jul 2013, 10:15

I'm gutted. Genuinely gutted. But I will continue to support State of Decay, and will definitely be getting the sequel on launch day.
HadoukenMorris 29

Re: Undead Labs: multiplayer will be "the absolute heart" of

Postby Heisen Django » 04 Jul 2013, 10:44

I only bought the game because they said they were adding multiplayer, later on. I played the game and found it pretty boring after a while. Now i don't think i'll be going back to it anytime soon, most likely never.
Heisen Django 2

Postby skinnypigeon » 04 Jul 2013, 11:40

I'm with Hadouken on this one. The game is brilliant fun and such a refreshing take on a sandbox world. Co-op would have worked so well even if it was just one friend riding shotgun. Would have meant that I wouldn't wreck so many cars trying to scrape a zed off the right hand side. Still a wonderful game though.
skinnypigeon 13

Postby PonderingWalrus » 04 Jul 2013, 15:52

Heisen Django wrote:I only bought the game because they said they were adding multiplayer, later on. I played the game and found it pretty boring after a while. Now i don't think i'll be going back to it anytime soon, most likely never.

Moral of the story: never buy something on a promise that they are going to improve it.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42