to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

FIFA 14 Messi Steelbook Limited Edition available for pre-or

Your comments on our articles.

Offer open until 1st August, only at GAME

Never let it be said that I only report on the games that I like or have any in-depth knowledge of. I know some of you like your feetball (am I saying that right?), so for the greater good, I bring word that the FIFA 14 Limited Edition is now available to pre-order on Xbox 360, exclusively via GAME.... read more

FIFA 14 Messi Steelbook Limited Edition available for pre-or

Postby fracturedrich » 05 Jul 2013, 15:16

Pre orders only available until the 1st of August :? I have had every fifa since the very start on day 1 and have had all the best players every season on fut since fut began.I bought the last 3 from game and they have never put a time limit on it before.I expect another special edition to be announced within a week or so of the 1st of august for xbox one unless ea are following in from software footsteps and are releasing only on 360 and ps3,but this is the money hungry cow that are trying there best to ruin the best golf game that i have ever played.This will be the first year i do not buy fifa if they can not be bother'd to fix games what are already out. I do not no if i have a right to moan about a golf game that has freezing issues,what i do no is i buy a lot of ea games every year and usually do not have many problems,but how can i trust this not to be a regular thing. Moaning aside if someone can shine a light on why this has got a 1st August date,then i would be grateful.
fracturedrich 47

Re: FIFA 14 Messi Steelbook Limited Edition available for pr

Postby vadersmyfather » 05 Jul 2013, 15:34

fracturedrich wrote:if someone can shine a light on why this has got a 1st August date,then i would be grateful.

Thanks, I now have Katrina and the Waves stuck in my head.
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid it dseno't mttaer the oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rhgit pclae.
vadersmyfather 48

Postby fracturedrich » 05 Jul 2013, 17:26

Brothers and sisters in every little part.
fracturedrich 47

Postby fracturedrich » 06 Jul 2013, 12:30

Total eclipse to the heart,sorry wrong song :?
fracturedrich 47