to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Halo 4 Champions DLC revealed at RTX2013

Your comments on our articles.

Next DLC contains new armour, weapon skins, two new maps and a whole new game mode

Holder to the keys of the Halo franchise 343 Industries are currently at the annual Rooster Teeth Expo this weekend, where they've revealed the next DLC ready to release for Halo 4. It's actually made up of several pieces of content that can either be bought individually or in a pack dubbed the "Champions Bundle".... read more

Halo 4 Champions DLC revealed at RTX2013

Postby xPearse » 06 Jul 2013, 21:18

Lame, Im really disappointed by the DLC for Halo 4. Microsoft isn't doing any good for their so called triple A flagship game, just some new armors, weapon skins and two maps. You can do better 343, how about some new weapons and maps which don't suck badly I might add.
xPearse 26

Re: Halo 4 Champions DLC revealed at RTX2013

Postby Waffles2541 » 07 Jul 2013, 08:05

When was the last time a Halo DLC gave you a new weapon?
I had fun once, it was awful.
Waffles2541 39

Postby Maximus T » 07 Jul 2013, 10:28

They have already released 9 new maps, the best 3 of which were in Majestic in my opinion, so I think this is quite reasonable, especially as you get the Mark V and ODST armour. (I don't know about Perfect?). Weapon skins are also fun-ish. I will probs get the bundle.
#browns
Maximus T 63

Postby DexHaven » 07 Jul 2013, 15:20

This is sweet little bite of dlc 480 mp for two maps. I like this micro deal. although I will probably buy the whole thing. 8)

This definitely does not feel like a full on EA "unwarranted Colonoscopy" DLC :shock: i.e. I will not need a shower and a hug after shelling out for it :cry:
Chandler: Didn't you read Lord of the Rings in high school? Joey: No. I had sex in high school.
DexHaven 26

Postby Silence Sean » 07 Jul 2013, 15:54

I'm already thinking of a GAA/Grifball totes awesomeballs mashup gametype with the new mode. That should be cool. Also, GOAL!
Silence Sean 22

Postby xPearse » 08 Jul 2013, 15:46

Waffles2541 wrote:When was the last time a Halo DLC gave you a new weapon?

Never but it couldn't hurt to start, most guns are useless in the game as the DMR rules just like in Halo Reach.
xPearse 26

Postby DexHaven » 08 Jul 2013, 19:20

xPearse wrote:
Waffles2541 wrote:When was the last time a Halo DLC gave you a new weapon?

Never but it couldn't hurt to start, most guns are useless in the game as the DMR rules just like in Halo Reach.

It has changed quite a bit now, the DMR and BR have been rebalanced Along with the full autos and other rifles. Anyhow the DMR only ruled if you could master it The vast majority could not and would not have noticed the difference they would have to told by more skilful and or anal players (and then would repeat this fact it as it was their own discovery.). Any how that has all changed since the major title update. Beside could imagine the rain man level meltdown if they just added a weapon? This would send a certain part of the community into catatonic rocking and twitching, it would get ugly medication and therapy would be called for.

ps personally I liked bloom and Reach
Chandler: Didn't you read Lord of the Rings in high school? Joey: No. I had sex in high school.
DexHaven 26