to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Splinter Cell: Blacklist hands-on - multiplayer stealth rema

Your comments on our articles.

Getting to grips with the competitive and cooperative modes

As the sun beats down over an abandoned factory, we find ourselves crouching behind a broken-down truck, wondering how this scene in Splinter Cell Blacklist is going to go down. After some deliberation, our demo partner - playing as Sam Fisher - breaks left, slinking into the nearest building. Once inside, it takes just a moment for the guard posted outside to be grabbed by the throat, hauled through the open window, and quietly knocked out.... read more

Splinter Cell: Blacklist hands-on - multiplayer stealth rema

Postby fracturedrich » 07 Jul 2013, 11:04

This diablo 3 and gta5 are the only day 1 purchases left for me pre xbox one.I think the mix of those three games are perfect.I like a good stealth game and have played Sam fisher to death this gen and last,i think the game lost it's way a little bit from splinter cell of old but this looks good.
fracturedrich 46

Re: Splinter Cell: Blacklist hands-on - multiplayer stealth

Postby Dave2123 » 15 Jul 2013, 21:29

fracturedrich wrote:This diablo 3 and gta5 are the only day 1 purchases left for me pre xbox one.I think the mix of those three games are perfect.I like a good stealth game and have played Sam fisher to death this gen and last,i think the game lost it's way a little bit from splinter cell of old but this looks good.

I have to agree with you. Although I don't know about first day (I'm a bit stingy when it comes to money), but certainly at some point, I'll be getting GTA5, Blacklist, AC4 and Watch Dogs. Not sure about Diablo; I'll check it out now.
Dave2123 29