to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Presenting: The OXM Sunday System Link

Your comments on our articles.

A round-up of interesting reading from around the web

Welcome to the inaugural edition of the OXM weekend news round-up. From today and for at least the next few Sundays, we're going to be giving you a selection of interesting links from around the internet that we think you might to have a ponder at.... read more

Presenting: The OXM Sunday System Link

Postby Metalrodent » 07 Jul 2013, 14:30

links, to other websites? what horror is this :wink:

Neat little feature this, should provide me some nice reading material for a while lol
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Re: Presenting: The OXM Sunday System Link

Postby PCG The_B » 07 Jul 2013, 15:57

Don't worry, Ed's already warned me about clicking on any links sent by Log claiming to be "research for future OXM Breakdowns."
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby JOG4N » 07 Jul 2013, 17:16

There's been speculation of a Gears of War MMO...

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07/05 ... f-war-mmo/

I personally VERY much doubt it, but have always thought that it would be absolutely amazing to be able to roam freely around a part of Sera, taking a lift off a Raven to one of the many places mentioned in the books, or just taking an Armadillo, cruising to the nearest war-torn city, and clearing Locust!

I'm 100% hopeful that there will, one day, be a GoW MMO, and I hope this was good enough news for you all... (albeit not very important, nor that it'll be any more than speculation)
JOG4N 38

Postby PCG The_B » 07 Jul 2013, 17:24

JOG4N wrote:There's been speculation of a Gears of War MMO...

Yup, Aoife picked up on this on Friday (http://www.oxm.co.uk/57678/epic-games-j ... tion-game/) but agreed, it's very interesting to think what it could be. I think I'd be terrified if there was some sort of raid boss made up of a thousand Kryll.

Thanks for the headsup though!
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby JOG4N » 07 Jul 2013, 17:28

PCG The_B wrote:
JOG4N wrote:There's been speculation of a Gears of War MMO...

Yup, Aoife picked up on this on Friday (http://www.oxm.co.uk/57678/epic-games-j ... tion-game/) but agreed, it's very interesting to think what it could be. I think I'd be terrified if there was some sort of raid boss made up of a thousand Kryll.

Ahh! Sugar lumps. Sorry for posting old news guy's! I've only just seen it. I'm always late to the party... Never fashionably late either... :oops:
JOG4N 38

Postby Filipus » 07 Jul 2013, 17:59

I love this! Really, just keep doing it. No shame man, no shame. :D
Filipus 25

Postby Arm Fall Off Mav » 08 Jul 2013, 01:24

Kind of gutted "Mr Marston" isn't getting far more VO work given his outstanding performance in RDR. But hey , a jobs a job , he might be doing the old 9-5 now but hey when RDR 2 comes out they will be beating down his door to reprise his role!

Oh , yeah , maybe not........now I'm sad :cry:

There is only one thing for it , we use our collective interweb powers to demand that Bully 2 is released ASAP with Rob Wiethoff as the grizzled old Headmaster!

I mean surely if the screaming/typing masses can change the ending of a major Sci-Fi franchise and hamstring a next generation console within a 12 month timeframe , giving this amazing voicemiester a role should be a cinch yeah?
They call me Hadouken 'cos I'm down right fierce!
Arm Fall Off Mav 50

Postby CunningSmile » 08 Jul 2013, 10:30

JOG4N wrote:
PCG The_B wrote:Yup, Aoife picked up on this on Friday (http://www.oxm.co.uk/57678/epic-games-j ... tion-game/) but agreed, it's very interesting to think what it could be. I think I'd be terrified if there was some sort of raid boss made up of a thousand Kryll.

Ahh! Sugar lumps. Sorry for posting old news guy's! I've only just seen it. I'm always late to the party... Never fashionably late either... :oops:

Don't worry, to quote Charles Manson "any newspaper I haven't read is a new newspaper." Keep posting and sooner or later you'll stumble on something new
Confirmation Bias is a bad thing, I've read a book that agreed with me about that
CunningSmile 72
OXM Moderator