to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Ultimate Warrior unveiled as WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus

Your comments on our articles.

It's official - ultra-tanning is in this summer

WWE 2K14 players who pre-order the game on Xbox 360 and PS3 will receive Ultimate Warrior as an exclusive playable character, a new video from 2K announced.... read more

Ultimate Warrior unveiled as WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus

Postby Grummy » 15 Jul 2013, 20:03

That is the single most epic thing I have ever seen. :mrgreen: <---- My face for the entire video.

If this is being released for the One, and the pre-order still counts, I'll preorder it for definite!
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Re: Ultimate Warrior unveiled as WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus

Postby schwepterbrowser » 16 Jul 2013, 10:00

Apparently he was made available to press and gave some horrible interviews, which was to be expected really, don't know what WWE were thinking. :P

I'll be getting the game, but this does nothing to tempt me to pre-order. I'll pick it up when it drops to ~£20 as I have with the others.
schwepterbrowser 54

Re: Ultimate Warrior unveiled as WWE 2K14 pre-order bonus

Postby Grummy » 16 Jul 2013, 13:37

schwepterbrowser wrote:Apparently he was made available to press and gave some horrible interviews, which was to be expected really, don't know what WWE were thinking. :P

I'll be getting the game, but this does nothing to tempt me to pre-order. I'll pick it up when it drops to ~£20 as I have with the others.

Warrior is actually a very eloquent guy (if a little up his own ass) so sometimes his interviews can come across as preachy and sound more like a dumb guy trying to sound smart than anything else. Not really accurate because he's actually a pretty smart guy too.

The problem is, when he goes into Warrior mode, he doesn't make any sense whatsoever, because Ultimate Warrior never made any sense on a details level, but on a cosmic, soul seducing, empowering level it made you feel like a badass and you just don't care that you have no idea what he just said.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator