to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer planned for a mid-August re

Your comments on our articles.

All signs point to a locked and loaded Gamescom

Call of Duty: Ghosts will have a dog - this much we know. Perhaps that's all we need to know, going by how much Infinity Ward has been cooing over this bally dog in the last couple of months.... read more

Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer planned for a mid-August re

Postby Blokey219 » 16 Jul 2013, 22:20

My hope is that it is better than the utter, utter ridiculusness of MW3/BO2's MP, where you can unload a clip into an enemy only to have them survive, put three bullets in you, and watch you drop. Lag comp needs to be gone, there was nothing wrong with COD's MP until MW3, when they decided it would be a good idea to introduce lag comp. If quickscoping is possible (obviously), MAKE SURE that it definitely only takes one hit to kill the enemy, no matter where you hit them, instead of the "Oh, I hit him in the chest with a bullet, only to have him hit me in the leg and kill me" crap. If it turns out to be as bad as MW3, I'm gonna get rid of it.

Another hope was that they'd spend more than a year on it, but I suppose you can't have everything in life.
Blokey219 8

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer planned for a mid-Augus

Postby MrT666 » 16 Jul 2013, 22:52

Blokey219 wrote:My hope is that it is better than the utter, utter ridiculusness of MW3/BO2's MP, where you can unload a clip into an enemy only to have them survive, put three bullets in you, and watch you drop. Lag comp needs to be gone, there was nothing wrong with COD's MP until MW3, when they decided it would be a good idea to introduce lag comp. If quickscoping is possible (obviously), MAKE SURE that it definitely only takes one hit to kill the enemy, no matter where you hit them, instead of the "Oh, I hit him in the chest with a bullet, only to have him hit me in the leg and kill me" crap. If it turns out to be as bad as MW3, I'm gonna get rid of it.

Another hope was that they'd spend more than a year on it, but I suppose you can't have everything in life.

I personally think it all went downhill with mw2, it was just mental how much nonsense was in that game. I wonder what's going to be call of duty's big selling point now that battlefield is also running at 60fps :?
MrT666 18

Postby yunoyuluvit » 16 Jul 2013, 23:16

Oooh! Call of Duty. It's been awhile since we've had one of those!
yunoyuluvit 38

Postby Matthew.dowd8 » 17 Jul 2013, 00:29

The multiplayer of call of duty has become a joke , they release the same c**p every year and people keep paying money for it? Why?what is so different that we need a new one every year ?
Matthew.dowd8 10

Postby Baryonyx » 17 Jul 2013, 02:01

I wonder, after the lengths Treyarch went to push some innovation into COD with BO2, if there is really going to be anything worth seeing in this new iteration. Because Treyarch really went to town and gave things as good a shakeup as they could with the ageing technology. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a brief blast of COD silliness every year but it no longer holds an appeal like it once did. That sheen is long gone, diluted mainly by the insipid Modern Warfare entries.

I always knew it would happen one day, but I now see the sun finally setting on the COD series.
Excalipoor
Baryonyx 37

Postby GAMMING PRO2013 » 20 Jul 2013, 22:18

I think xbox is smart releasing cod ghost at the same time as the xbox1 it will really help to make a bundle with it aswell
LOVE ALL SHOOTERS HATE ALL FREE ROAM GAMES
GAMMING PRO2013 4

Postby rwaldron » 16 Oct 2013, 18:09

Will multiplayer work across consoles, eg. if I'm on XB360 and your on XB1, will we encounter eachother on the same multiplayer servers?
rwaldron 1

Postby TippiestRook99 » 16 Oct 2013, 18:11

rwaldron wrote:Will multiplayer work across consoles, e.g if I'm on Xbox 360 and your on Xbox one, will we encounter each other on the same multiplayer servers?

Sadly no you cannot play multiplatform with other people.
And that's why my butt hurts - Troy Baker - Men in Black:Alien Crisis

Since having a blog is mainstream these days.Featuring a review of Elder Scrolls Online Virtual Boy.
http://eternalshag78.wordpress.com/
TippiestRook99 55