to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Turn 10 talks Forza 5 DLC - "we can add ten cars a month"

Your comments on our articles.

Exact details still TBC, but developer thrilled with possibilities

We've been talking to Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt again. This is getting to be something of a habit. Today's topic is Forza Motorsport 5's DLC strategy - according to Greenawalt, there's scope for a much greater and more comprehensive flow of updates and add-on content. Monthly car packs, a la Forza 4? That would be a solid start, for sure.... read more

Turn 10 talks Forza 5 DLC - "we can add ten cars a month"

Postby Silence Sean » 18 Jul 2013, 19:59

I'd LOVE to see a DLC with cars like the Robin Reliant or the Peel P50.

Imagine upping the engine in the Reliant to something like an F1 car, then making it FWD! The handling would not exist!
The crashes and rolls would never end! Muahahaha!
Silence Sean 22

Re: Turn 10 talks Forza 5 DLC -

Postby Baryonyx » 18 Jul 2013, 22:48

I hope they will stop messing around and announce a glut of Cosworths and Group B rally monsters. A range of cars so exciting Balestre will sweat over it.
Baryonyx 42

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 19 Jul 2013, 09:50

But it does beg a question; why not release the game a few months later with all the content included? I would far rather receive new courses and tracks than a new car. I've learnt with the Forza games to await the inevitable complete edition as I cannot help feeling ripped off by the glut of cars that follow release.
AllusiveTurtle 44

Postby Blackout G83 » 19 Jul 2013, 12:54

AllusiveTurtle wrote:But it does beg a question; why not release the game a few months later with all the content included? I would far rather receive new courses and tracks than a new car. I've learnt with the Forza games to await the inevitable complete edition as I cannot help feeling ripped off by the glut of cars that follow release.

agree with you totally,if theres cars for dlc why not put them in the game,save robbing people every month for new cars that could already be in the game
Blackout G83 40

Postby GHOSTY05 » 19 Jul 2013, 18:41

I'm getting sick of constantly having to buy the same cars, over and over again with every bloody forza game they release!

Keep your 10 cars a month thanks :mrgreen:
GHOSTY05 42