to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade P

Your comments on our articles.

A further level cap increase, the Digistruct Peak Challenge and Headhunter packs all on the way

Thought you'd finished with Borderlands 2 after Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep rounded off the first season of DLC? Think again. Gearbox has today revealed there's still an absolute Vault-load of additional content still to come for intrepid Hunters.... read more

The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade P

Postby Metalrodent » 20 Jul 2013, 14:01

at level 72 I might finally be powerful enough to beat Terramorphous (but probably not) :lol:
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 67
 
Posts: 4189
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby Nexoi » 20 Jul 2013, 14:39

im only level 52 god damnit! i should get to Borderlands 2 NOW!!! :D
Nexoi is also my gamertag. I play Halo, CoD, Forza etc. Add me if u want! :D
Nexoi 11
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 10:22

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 20 Jul 2013, 17:18

Having reached level 61 and almost completed Tiny Tina's DLC, I am more than happy to see still more DLC coming through, though I really do hope that the quality matches Tiny Tina which is simply brilliant. Well chuffed! :D
Image
User avatar
AllusiveTurtle 44
 
Posts: 673
Joined: 07 May 2011, 17:57
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby Starskream » 20 Jul 2013, 19:53

I've just completed the main story and am going through it on True Vault Hunter mode which to be honest is a bit of a nightmare because im only level 42 and keep dying constantly but the question I have is now that Iv'e bought all the DLC including this Tiny Tina one how do I actually start the quests?? I just finished doing the Tea Party for Tiny Tina but after I finished it I didn't get the chance to do anything else for her. Even with the other DLC I have no idea where to start any of the missions.
Starskream 39
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 20 Jun 2013, 21:08

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby PCG The_B » 20 Jul 2013, 20:00

Starskream wrote:I've just completed the main story and am going through it on True Vault Hunter mode which to be honest is a bit of a nightmare because im only level 42 and keep dying constantly but the question I have is now that Iv'e bought all the DLC including this Tiny Tina one how do I actually start the quests?? I just finished doing the Tea Party for Tiny Tina but after I finished it I didn't get the chance to do anything else for her. Even with the other DLC I have no idea where to start any of the missions.


There's specific locations added to the fast travel system, and going to them starts off the DLC. I can't remember them all from the top of my head but I think, for example, the Tiny Tina one starts at Unassuming Docks. Just head to the nearest fast travel station, pick one of the locations and when you take a few steps forward the intro cutscene to the respective DLC will kick in.
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
User avatar
PCG The_B 65
 
Posts: 996
Joined: 09 Feb 2007, 17:29
Location: United Kingdom

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby GAMMING PRO2013 » 20 Jul 2013, 21:53

Me and my brother is a massive fan of bl2 but we think the new dlc will be a let down. WHO AGREES
:?
LOVE ALL SHOOTERS HATE ALL FREE ROAM GAMES
User avatar
GAMMING PRO2013 4
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 20 Jul 2013, 21:51

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby usernameistaken1 » 21 Jul 2013, 06:47

they should make it easier to level up i am still only level 54 and got it the day it came out
i won't be a rockstar i will be a legend freddie motherf****ing mercury
User avatar
usernameistaken1 33
 
Posts: 154
Joined: 07 Jul 2013, 04:32
Location: United States

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby Starskream » 21 Jul 2013, 07:25

PCG The_B wrote:There's specific locations added to the fast travel system, and going to them starts off the DLC. I can't remember them all from the top of my head but I think, for example, the Tiny Tina one starts at Unassuming Docks. Just head to the nearest fast travel station, pick one of the locations and when you take a few steps forward the intro cutscene to the respective DLC will kick in.


Ah ok thanks so thats why I couldn't find it, I'm at a part in the game where the fast travel system is disabled and Sanctuary has flown away. Damn it I'm going to have to do that annoying mission with the big worm first then :shock:
Starskream 39
 
Posts: 142
Joined: 20 Jun 2013, 21:08

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby Muppetman51 » 21 Jul 2013, 13:58

Still not done with Borderlands yet, by the time I get to this there'll be so much to do I won't know where to start. :shock:
You just shot the invisible swordsman!
User avatar
Muppetman51 30
 
Posts: 231
Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 20:27

Re: The future of Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgra

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 23 Jul 2013, 14:13

GAMMING PRO2013 wrote:Me and my brother is a massive fan of bl2 but we think the new dlc will be a let down. WHO AGREES
:?


Which DLC are you referring to? Tiny Tina was simply superb, really tough action on the hardest difficulty coupled with some quite funny moments. As for the new story-related DLC, if it features T.K. is could well be zombie based which if done better than Dr Zed (which wasn't that bad), then it could be really entertaining.
Image
User avatar
AllusiveTurtle 44
 
Posts: 673
Joined: 07 May 2011, 17:57
Location: United Kingdom


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]