to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 screens are the stuff of

Your comments on our articles.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, next gen graphics-mongers

A while ago I wrote a list of games worth keeping your current generation console for. This list is a source of deep and abiding shame to me, for it makes no mention of either (gasp) Fable Anniversary or (agonised whine) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, sequel to my personal favourite fantasy brawler of this generation. Sorry, Bayonetta - you've got better moves, it's true, but Lords of Shadow has superior gravitas. Gravitas. Go on, roll that word around your mouth.... read more

New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 screens are the stuff of

Postby OXM Aoife » 22 Jul 2013, 15:23

Gabriel Belmont: fearsome vampire, boasts less chest hair than the average boyband.
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Re: New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 screens are the stuff

Postby CunningSmile » 22 Jul 2013, 15:25

OXM Aoife wrote:Gabriel Belmont: fearsome vampire, boasts less chest hair than the average boyband.

Now there's a business card for you :lol:
I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road without someone questioning his motives
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 22 Jul 2013, 16:19

I'm not sure that business card would suit her. Unless having no chest hair is considered a bonus for irish women.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 70

Postby msbhvn » 22 Jul 2013, 16:34

I've finally remembered where the quote in your sig comes from Cunning, Grosse Pointe Blank right? Love that film.

Back on topic, really can't wait for this game. I hope they've gone all out on the boss battles, they were the best part of the first game.
The new first law of the internet: For every action, there is an irrational and disproportionate social media overreaction.
msbhvn 69