to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 screens are the stuff of

Your comments on our articles.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, next gen graphics-mongers

A while ago I wrote a list of games worth keeping your current generation console for. This list is a source of deep and abiding shame to me, for it makes no mention of either (gasp) Fable Anniversary or (agonised whine) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, sequel to my personal favourite fantasy brawler of this generation. Sorry, Bayonetta - you've got better moves, it's true, but Lords of Shadow has superior gravitas. Gravitas. Go on, roll that word around your mouth.... read more

New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 screens are the stuff of

Postby OXM Aoife » 22 Jul 2013, 15:23

Gabriel Belmont: fearsome vampire, boasts less chest hair than the average boyband.
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Re: New Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 screens are the stuff

Postby CunningSmile » 22 Jul 2013, 15:25

OXM Aoife wrote:Gabriel Belmont: fearsome vampire, boasts less chest hair than the average boyband.

Now there's a business card for you :lol:
Do you ever look at some of the other people on the internet and wonder if you missed the sign that says "You must be this dumb to ride"?
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Postby FishyGinger » 22 Jul 2013, 16:19

I'm not sure that business card would suit her. Unless having no chest hair is considered a bonus for irish women.
2 + 4 = Fish
FishyGinger 70

Postby msbhvn » 22 Jul 2013, 16:34

I've finally remembered where the quote in your sig comes from Cunning, Grosse Pointe Blank right? Love that film.

Back on topic, really can't wait for this game. I hope they've gone all out on the boss battles, they were the best part of the first game.
The new first law of the internet: For every action, there is an irrational and disproportionate social media overreaction.
msbhvn 69