to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

More Dead Rising 3 details - Nightmare mode, Kinect motion c

Your comments on our articles.

Screaming now a viable tactic, weapon customisation has been streamlined

Lo, a hideous AusGamers preview/interview has shambled into the light, proffering new information about Xbox One exclusive Dead Rising 3. Within, producer Josh Bridge clarifies his earlier comments about the threequel's shunning of classic Dead Rising time restrictions, discusses the overhauled weapon customisation mechanics, and reveals a couple of nifty Kinect features.... read more

More Dead Rising 3 details - Nightmare mode, Kinect motion c

Postby battfink83 » 23 Jul 2013, 11:02

actually might have a decent console launch for the first time, ever. will be playing this and forza 5, fifa 14, and mgs5 (hopefully)
battfink83 52

Re: More Dead Rising 3 details - Nightmare mode, Kinect moti

Postby OXM ETboy » 23 Jul 2013, 11:12

I was a bit put off by the washed-out, muddy palette in the E3 footage, but I'm pretty stoked for it now too. Looks like they've kept the lunacy and gaudiness where it counts (see also, man-pouches).
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby msbhvn » 23 Jul 2013, 14:23

OXM ETboy wrote:I was a bit put off by the washed-out, muddy palette in the E3 footage, but I'm pretty stoked for it now too. Looks like they've kept the lunacy and gaudiness where it counts (see also, man-pouches).

It looks like Blue Castle, sorry Capcom Vancouver, have been allowed to make Dead Rising their own rather than another samey sequel with a different character. Dead Rising needs the lunacy, because what better to offset the thousands of dead people than having your hero wearing a mini-skirt? :lol:
Massively Multiplatform since ever, fanboys!
msbhvn 69

Postby Setsuna-san » 23 Jul 2013, 19:08

This is one of those features that most people are moaning about. But I think it will make the game more immersive and alot of people will enjoy using these features, myself included.
Setsuna-san 10

Postby Zero- » 23 Jul 2013, 19:51

I second that this game is going to be good fun and the new features like smart glass are just going to add to the fun. :D
Zero- 19

Postby ChaoticP » 24 Jul 2013, 03:45

I was looking at getting Ryse, or Forza as my first Xbox One game, but I'm really liking the sound of Deadrising 3.
ChaoticP 52

Postby Grummy » 24 Jul 2013, 04:02

Yep, that video really bumped it up for me. I always knew I was going to get it and play it, but thought it would wait a few weeks until I'd played some other stuff first. Nuh uh, not now, it's jumping up my list now. It appears I'll be getting 4 games at launch.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator

Postby CR33D » 24 Jul 2013, 16:00

I liked the video at E3 and how it was more real unlike DR 1 and 2, But i am glad they still have these weird and wacky stuff and clothes in the game. The time for me was the main problem, It made me rush too much because i always wanted to save everyone, So adding infinte time is a huge plus because how big this world is.

Cum divites paupermen qui bellum gerunt suus moriatur...
CR33D 28

Postby DAVID812 » 25 Jul 2013, 03:09

Never played any of the other ones, but this is my DAY 1 game. Just hope no one knocks on my door if I'm trying to sneak by a hoard with no weapon.
DAVID812 19