to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Rogue rollcall: nine villains we want in Batman: Arkham Orig

Your comments on our articles.

Gotham's most deadly contract killers and ne'er do wells

Copperhead and the Mad Hatter are the latest villains to join Joker, Bane, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Penguin and Black Mask in Batman: Arkham Origins. With Black Mask offering a reward for $50,000,000 for the successful assassination of Batman, I suspect there are plenty more rogues who are willing to make an appearance.... read more

Rogue rollcall: nine villains we want in Batman: Arkham Orig

Postby Bugsquat » 27 Jul 2013, 10:19

Only if Merlyn was played by John Barrowman!
The way of life is the posture of a tree; rigid trunk for structured and directed childhood, followed by open branches - life choices. Some branches take one higher than others, and some split many times. But never forget...Every branch bears a leaf.
Bugsquat 31

Re: Rogue rollcall: nine villains we want in Batman: Arkham

Postby StrangerByDay » 27 Jul 2013, 11:06

I'd love to see Calendar Man make a proper appearance. Christmas Eve is a significant enough date for him to pop up somewhere. After his appearance in the Arkham City, I want to see the character out of his cell, even as some sort of side quest or something.
StrangerByDay 10

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 27 Jul 2013, 11:30

Still think Prometheus has a good chance of being in there somewhere
Johnbhoy69 55

Postby Christopher Dack » 27 Jul 2013, 15:18

While Shiva is one of the most deadliest in the Dc world amongst Cain snr and Jnr and and Green Arrow Batman has beaten her one on one few times. Though this is a younger batman so maybe we will get to see him not at the top of the food chain . :) :twisted: :twisted: :!:
Christopher Dack 25

Postby Grummy » 27 Jul 2013, 16:20

Angleman with his magic set square!
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator

Postby Grummy » 28 Jul 2013, 12:57

lazercut123 wrote:After that TV show green arrow and merlyn should be written off for the rest of time. :evil:

Arrow?
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator

Postby CunningSmile » 29 Jul 2013, 10:39

I think Shiva is a good call, partly because they seem to want more female characters but also her personality. This is an assassin who doesn't really care about the cash so much as the challenge. How could she resist the chance to try her skills against someone who warrents a £50m bounty?

I also think Firefly would be interesting. He's got a different MO than most, the flying would be a nice challenge and we all know how much developers like designing burning building levels and who better to provide one than a pyromaniac?

And I'll echo the call for more Calender Man. Christmas Eve as a setting just cries out for him.
I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road without someone questioning his motives
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Postby Shadow Raven » 29 Jul 2013, 13:45

I think that Hellhound and Mr. Boneswould be quite cool, Hellhound`s dogs could prove to make an interesting fight, as could Mr. Bones` acid touch.
Shadow Raven 1

Postby Drainwater » 30 Jul 2013, 00:06

Alright, I'm starting to get a little enthused for this one. The confirmed villain lineup has me intrigued so far, although I'm worried they're overdoing the Joker.

No vote for Scarface? The Scarface character(s) made a huge impression on me when I first saw them (him?) in the 90s Animated Series. His episodes wound up being some of my favorite, although I only read an issue or two of the comic with him in it. Maybe he wasn't as big a hit on the pages as he was with me on the show?
Drainwater 35

Postby CunningSmile » 30 Jul 2013, 00:44

D'oh, Scarface had complete slipped my mind! I agree it's about time we saw him in action, we've seen the puppet in the universe but let's see him in action
I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road without someone questioning his motives
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator