to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Diablo 3 Xbox 360 video - Log, Aoife and Ed play and talk ab

Your comments on our articles.

Orange bits! Hostile trees! Goat punching! Sarcasm! Despair!

We've been playing a fair bit of Diablo 3 recently, following my enthusiastic E3 write-up and Log's extra-enthusiastic hands-on preview. In fact, we've made a bunch of videos about it. The one below features Log and Aoife talking knowledgeably about classes, loot drops and the revised inventory, while I ask questions like "is that log you, Log" and "why do the trees hate us?"... read more

Diablo 3 Xbox 360 video - Log, Aoife and Ed play and talk ab

Postby bobknight1 » 31 Jul 2013, 15:50

I've played around 10hrs of this on the pc, and although I did enjoy it I felt it lost some of the magic that made Diablo 2 so special. I really hope that local coop brings that special something back.
bobknight1 34

Re: Diablo 3 Xbox 360 video - Log, Aoife and Ed play and tal

Postby MutantMeteor » 31 Jul 2013, 16:42

Really enjoyed the video and banter.

If oxm doesn't work out I can see the three of you easily slotting into Blue Peter. Although I could see log being the first dismissed ala Richard Bacon. Best not mention the Sword of Tits :wink:
MutantMeteor 36

Postby OXM ETboy » 31 Jul 2013, 16:57

I like to think we're the new Top Gear team. Aoife's roundabouts the same height as Richard Hammond.
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Postby OXM Aoife » 31 Jul 2013, 17:01

OXM ETboy wrote:I like to think we're the new Top Gear team. Aoife's roundabouts the same height as Richard Hammond.

Pretty sure I'm taller.
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby fracturedrich » 31 Jul 2013, 18:57

Great video,you made it look fun and you prioritized the pygmy,even when faced quite a few baddies,this tactic has resulted in my demise on higher levels but he will drop orange one day and it will all be worthwhile.

As it is my week off,i have already put 50 hours into my barbarian and killed you no who a few times.I have dedicated the whole first page of my stash box to jewels and some kind of ocd has set well and truly in.I did notice that the graphics have taken quite the hit but diablo ain't about graphics.It is by far the best dungeon crawler out there and will greatly benefit from being on console.

I hope they kept the stash box so you can farm items for other builds like you can on the pc,i am a barbarian but have filled my box with witch doctor stuff for next run.
fracturedrich 47

Postby Grummy » 31 Jul 2013, 21:38

OXM Aoife wrote:
OXM ETboy wrote:I like to think we're the new Top Gear team. Aoife's roundabouts the same height as Richard Hammond.

Pretty sure I'm taller.

I'm pretty sure my baby is taller.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator