to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds Xbox 360

Your comments on our articles.

A serviceable add-on that misses the point of the main game

Bioshock Infinite's first expansion makes me genuinely sad. Considered in isolation (or without having completed the main game) it's totally inoffensive - the usual Challenge Mode-style action game add-on, in which you battle 15 waves of nasties on four maps, gathering cash that can be spent on either new abilities and upgrades or unlockable concept art, character models and the like. Pleasingly, the latter appear as in-game artefacts - you'll view them by touring the Columbian Archeological Society, which lends this expansion the air of a celebration, an exploration of both Bioshock Infinite's development and Columbia's cavernous backstory.... read more

Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds Xbox 360

Postby LinkToon1 » 05 Aug 2013, 13:19

I doubt I'll get this, because the actual gunplay in Bioshock is kinda average at best. Bioshock's definitely a game you play for the story, in my opinion.
LinkToon1 25

Re: Bioshock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds Xbox 360

Postby sebierski » 05 Aug 2013, 18:02

I won't be getting this! I'm not even annoyed by its existence. Its just after three play-throughs, the combat got very tiring. It was the story and, Elizabeth in particular that kept me coming back. I think Elizabeth is one of and maybe even the best character I've experienced in a game. Can't wait for the story based DLC.
sebierski 20

Postby ChocoROID » 07 Aug 2013, 11:30

Well it's not up their on my priorities, For some reason Civ5 is on my top for playing at the moment!

The completionist in me will be wanting to play this, I think i might enjoy coming back to the game for a while.
I deliberately didn't replay infinite so that when the DLC comes out I wouldn't already be bored of the game.

I want to experience burial at sea to the fullest.
2k, please don't mess this up.
This is my signature. Isn't it pretty?
ChocoROID 27

Postby ChocoROID » 07 Aug 2013, 11:31

There*

(No edit function?)
This is my signature. Isn't it pretty?
ChocoROID 27

Postby CunningSmile » 07 Aug 2013, 12:02

ChocoROID wrote:There*

(No edit function?)

There should be a big EDIT button in the top right of your post. Has it gone walk about?
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator