to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer - Team Optic talks new mode

Your comments on our articles.

Aoife speaks to an expert about how Call of Duty: Ghosts handles

Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer went loud and proud in front of a enthusiastic crowd yesterday evening, and we've rounded up all the key details here. But how can mere mortals such as ourselves hope to summarise the temperamental, testing oddity (or "coddity", if you will) that is Call of Duty?... read more

Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer - Team Optic talks new mode

Postby LeprechaunsWOOD » 15 Aug 2013, 10:46

Does anyone know if the triggers can be tightened/slackened when using different weapons? I mean to say by the in-game mechanics .ie a 50cal feels different to a 9ml. I know there has been speculation on this before but I'm not sure a developer has said so. Nice article the cranked gamemode seems like its very suited to the arcadey Cod style of play.
LeprechaunsWOOD 31

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer - Team Optic talks new

Postby RyanGowran » 15 Aug 2013, 12:27

Ghosts is a good title because this game died a long time ago lets all go back to talking about GTA V
RyanGowran 23

Postby xUKDrAGoNBorN » 15 Aug 2013, 13:17

i was watching the mp reveal and they said nothing about dedicated servers so i guess we wont have servers :cry:
xUKDrAGoNBorN 16

Postby evilcanofsoda » 16 Aug 2013, 04:42

LeprechaunsWOOD wrote:Does anyone know if the triggers can be tightened/slackened when using different weapons? I mean to say by the in-game mechanics .ie a 50cal feels different to a 9ml. I know there has been speculation on this before but I'm not sure a developer has said so. Nice article the cranked gamemode seems like its very suited to the arcadey Cod style of play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4SYaTLCWL0

Yes the controller has the capacity to do so (They explain in the video). It's up to the developers to use the feature. I really hope they do. :D
evilcanofsoda 28

Postby Dave2123 » 18 Aug 2013, 22:35

RyanGowran wrote:Ghosts is a good title because this game died a long time ago lets all go back to talking about GTA V

Did you really just come here to say that? If you're going to troll, at least do it properly.
Dave2123 29

Postby Grummy » 19 Aug 2013, 00:53

RyanGowran wrote:Ghosts is a good title because this game died a long time ago lets all go back to talking about GTA V

Please stop with the pathetic trolling. Or maybe continue, I haven't banned anyone in a while. Your choice really.
One. Warrior. Nation.

"The PS4 reminds me of a Kit-Kat, and I like Kit-Kats" as spoken by the Hetty.
Grummy 67
OXM Moderator