to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer tips - how to beat Batman

Your comments on our articles.

A villainous gang member's guide to staying alive

Some would say that pitting a bunch of gangsters armed with AK47s against the world's greatest detective and his Boy Wonder is a shade unfair. Some would also say that multiplayer has no place in a Batman Arkham game. The below feature should lay doubts to rest on either count - it's a guide to Arkham Origins' Invisible Predator mode that hopefully demonstrates just how much fun there is to have.... read more

Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer tips - how to beat Batman

Postby Metalrodent » 18 Aug 2013, 11:50

This sounds really interesting, sounds like there could be some real good potential in this.
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer tips - how to beat Ba

Postby PonderingWalrus » 18 Aug 2013, 16:51

Metalrodent wrote:This sounds really interesting, sounds like there could be some real good potential in this.

Seconded. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun, as far as asymmetrical multplayer goes.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
PonderingWalrus 42

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer tips - how to beat Ba

Postby fishclaws » 19 Aug 2013, 11:04

Sssshhh I'm Batman and i applaud this work
when the sun shines - i feel the urge to eat apples
fishclaws 29