to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

New Destiny gameplay footage details character building, wea

Your comments on our articles.

"This game has an activity for every mood."

There's a lot riding on Bungie with their huge legacy to live up when it comes to the world of first person sci-fi shooters. Luckily, the Washington based collective appear to have a lot to be confident about in a new video showing off some of the features of Destiny.... read more

New Destiny gameplay footage details character building, wea

Postby evilcanofsoda » 24 Aug 2013, 18:50

I didn't even remembered this game existed.
evilcanofsoda 28

Re: New Destiny gameplay footage details character building,

Postby Metalrodent » 24 Aug 2013, 19:14

evilcanofsoda wrote:I didn't even remembered this game existed.

what cave have you been living in?
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby evilcanofsoda » 24 Aug 2013, 19:34

Metalrodent wrote:
evilcanofsoda wrote:I didn't even remembered this game existed.

what cave have you been living in?

Under my bed. Trying to find my cat.
evilcanofsoda 28

Postby Maximus T » 24 Aug 2013, 19:50

My enthusiasm for this has waned a little for this, thanks to the ultimatum of: Sooner on 360, or later on ONE. Also, I have an itching to see some sort of cave.
#browns
Maximus T 63

Postby Grummy » 24 Aug 2013, 20:31

Maximus T wrote:My enthusiasm for this has waned a little for this, thanks to the ultimatum of: Sooner on 360, or later on ONE. Also, I have an itching to see some sort of cave.

One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby evilcanofsoda » 25 Aug 2013, 00:06

Grummy wrote:
Maximus T wrote:My enthusiasm for this has waned a little for this, thanks to the ultimatum of: Sooner on 360, or later on ONE. Also, I have an itching to see some sort of cave.

His forehead it's hypnotizing.
evilcanofsoda 28

Postby Grummy » 25 Aug 2013, 02:51

evilcanofsoda wrote:
Grummy wrote:Image

His forehead it's hypnotizing.

I think I'd call that a Fivehead. And the word you'd want to use in that context is 'Hypnotic' bro. Hypnotizing is something you do, Hypnotic is what something IS
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby evilcanofsoda » 25 Aug 2013, 05:16

Grummy wrote:I think I'd call that a Fivehead. And the word you'd want to use in that context is 'Hypnotic' bro. Hypnotizing is something you do, Hypnotic is what something IS

Thanks for the correction Grummy I appreciate it. :mrgreen:
evilcanofsoda 28

Postby sebierski » 25 Aug 2013, 08:56

I'm actually relieved this is coming in 2014. There are too many games being released at launch for the xbox one that I would like to play, but if Destiny were to be released there wouldn't be time for those other games. Destiny is clearly a game where you loose months too, possibly years if Bungie support it as they plan.

seriously cannot wait for this, despite never liking Halo!
sebierski 20

Postby Grummy » 25 Aug 2013, 12:45

evilcanofsoda wrote:
Grummy wrote:I think I'd call that a Fivehead. And the word you'd want to use in that context is 'Hypnotic' bro. Hypnotizing is something you do, Hypnotic is what something IS

Thanks for the correction Grummy I appreciate it. :mrgreen:

Well I figured that considering your English is so bloody good already that you'd appreciate any little corrections to help you polish it further :wink:
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby Bin Boy Billy » 26 Aug 2013, 21:13

sebierski wrote:I'm actually relieved this is coming in 2014. There are too many games being released at launch for the xbox one that I would like to play, but if Destiny were to be released there wouldn't be time for those other games. Destiny is clearly a game where you loose months too, possibly years if Bungie support it as they plan.

seriously cannot wait for this, despite never liking Halo!

I don't really see a lot of games coming out at launch that I really want. My three most anticipated games for next gen are Destiny, Titanfall and Sunset Overdrive, none of which are launch titles. To specify more clearly there are not that many new ip's at launch, off the top of my head I can only think of Watch Dogs and Ryse.
Bin Boy Billy 31

Postby evilcanofsoda » 27 Aug 2013, 17:49

Grummy wrote:Well I figured that considering your English is so bloody good already that you'd appreciate any little corrections to help you polish it further :wink:

Do you thinks so? I didn't considered my english good, I thought it was average. I still have problems with the use of some words. I appreciate every little correction. :mrgreen:

Another question, is my dyslexia noticeable?
It takes me about 5 minutes to make a sentence. Because I must think like 3 times what I'm going to say, and then I must read it several times to make sure it makes sense to everybody else. :(
evilcanofsoda 28

Postby Grummy » 27 Aug 2013, 18:13

evilcanofsoda wrote:
Grummy wrote:Well I figured that considering your English is so bloody good already that you'd appreciate any little corrections to help you polish it further :wink:

Do you thinks so? I didn't considered my english good, I thought it was average. I still have problems with the use of some words. I appreciate every little correction. :mrgreen:

It takes me about 5 minutes to make a sentence. Because I must think like 3 times what I'm going to say, and then I must read it several times to make sure it makes sense to everybody else. :(

Nope, not at all. Until you mentioned it I had no idea you were dyslexic, but eve now I know, I still wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at your posts.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby CunningSmile » 27 Aug 2013, 18:34

evilcanofsoda wrote:

Wait, you're writing in a second language AND have dyslexia and your posts make this much sense?!

Suddenly I'm quite ashamed of only speaking English :oops:
What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator

Postby Maximus T » 27 Aug 2013, 18:53

Hey Cunning! You could understand my warped French, simple though it was. However I do wish that I could speak languages fluently, because I feel awkward talking to foreigners not in their language for some reason.
#browns
Maximus T 63

Next