to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Microsoft launch Upload: Outreach program for the next gamin

Your comments on our articles.

The best creators to receive an Xbox One and launch games

Fancy yourself as the next Syndicate? Think you can make better videos than the people of Yogscast? Fancy an Xbox One? Microsoft might have the opportunity for you...... read more

Microsoft launch Upload: Outreach program for the next gamin

Postby Maximus T » 25 Aug 2013, 10:38

Darn age restrictions! I could totally rant on that topic for hours! :evil:
A benzene ring changes everything.
Maximus T 67

Re: Microsoft launch Upload: Outreach program for the next g

Postby Metalrodent » 25 Aug 2013, 10:48

I was watching the stream and to my joy it said 'you could get your hands on an Xbox One', so imagine my dissapointment at finding out it involves being clever and good at stuff :lol:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 70

Postby PCG The_B » 25 Aug 2013, 11:09

lazercut123 wrote::oops: there...is....a...typo!

Subtitle: over use of 'and'.

I actually hate myself.

In fairness I'm surprised this is the first time you've caught me with one and I haven't slipped up sooner. :P First thing morny Ben typy finger brains no work so good.
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby Dave2123 » 25 Aug 2013, 22:47

PCG The_B wrote:In fairness I'm surprised this is the first time you've caught me with one and I haven't slipped up sooner. :P First thing morny Ben typy finger brains no work so good.

To be honest, you do seems to have written all of the most recent articles, so I'm not surprised there's a little mistake. Is everyone else on holiday or something or is just because it's the weekend? :lol:
Dave2123 29

Postby PCG The_B » 25 Aug 2013, 23:30

Dave2123 wrote:
PCG The_B wrote:In fairness I'm surprised this is the first time you've caught me with one and I haven't slipped up sooner. :P First thing morny Ben typy finger brains no work so good.

To be honest, you do seems to have written all of the most recent articles, so I'm not surprised there's a little mistake. Is everyone else on holiday or something or is just because it's the weekend? :lol:

Yup, just the weekend thing really, although I wouldn't be surprised if any of the team were indeed deservedly taking full advantage of the bank holiday!
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby CunningSmile » 26 Aug 2013, 10:28

Dave2123 wrote:

I asked Edwin the same a couple of weeks back and be said they're seeing whether having Ben doing a weekend stint increases site traffic enough to consider having a permanent weekender presence. Ben seems like a nice guy so keep coming back over the weekend so he is forced to stay.

Speaking of which how is the experiment going?
Confirmation Bias is a bad thing, I've read a book that agreed with me about that
CunningSmile 72
OXM Moderator

Postby PCG The_B » 26 Aug 2013, 20:51

CunningSmile wrote:Ben seems like a nice guy so keep coming back over the weekend so he is forced to stay.

Speaking of which how is the experiment going?Speaking of which how is the experiment going?

Aw shucks, thanks for the kind words! :oops: :mrgreen:

I can't speak for anyone else but from my end it seems to be going quite well - my initial month got extended through till at least the end of September at the end of July, so I assume Ed/Jonty haven't got sick of me and my awful puns just yet. :P
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby Hughdude » 27 Aug 2013, 18:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUg26nh8 ... e=youtu.be

My entry for the competition, thoughts appreciated(Hope I'm allowed post it as it's very relevant and not blatant advertising or anything.)
Hughdude 46

Postby CunningSmile » 28 Aug 2013, 22:20

Hughdude wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUg26nh8geQ&feature=youtu.be

My entry for the competition, thoughts appreciated(Hope I'm allowed post it as it's very relevant and not blatant advertising or anything.)

I'll approve that since as you say it is on topic and not advertising another website. However I would point out you'll need to submit it directly to the competition to enter.

Welcome to the forums
Confirmation Bias is a bad thing, I've read a book that agreed with me about that
CunningSmile 72
OXM Moderator