to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Project Spark hands-on - why it's not just for the obscenely

Your comments on our articles.

World building and troll animating with Team Dakota

I took GCSE and A-level art at school, and as far as I can recall (it was a few years ago, mind), I don't think I ever once painted, drew or even scribbled on a piece of plain white paper. For my final fine art pieces, I chose to paint on slate roof tiles, on discarded pieces of plastic, and even, finally, on a cross section of an old tree in our garden that my dad had taken a chainsaw to.... read more

Project Spark hands-on - why it's not just for the obscenely

Postby Maximus T » 06 Sep 2013, 14:16

It will be great to play in other people's games that they have made, should bring up a wealth of inspiration to make your own. I can't wait for this. This is probably my most anticipated title at the moment.
#browns
Maximus T 63

Re: Project Spark hands-on - why it's not just for the obsce

Postby ElCritique » 06 Sep 2013, 15:15

Can't wait for this game, I'm planning on putting a lot of time into creating a game(Or maybe games).
ElCritique 35

Re: Project Spark hands-on - why it's not just for the obsce

Postby mackered » 10 Sep 2013, 20:05

Hoping for a match made in heaven here. My wife is very artistic (I am not), I am quite imaginative, she, not so much. Between us, however, we may be able to create stuff for our grandchildren (unfortunately we are that old). Also may be a great way to get her into gaming!
I'm crafting but where's the bling?
mackered 50