to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hundre

Your comments on our articles.

Amazon France outs the game's online component

Forza Motorsport 5's multiplayer mode supports up to 24 drivers a race, according to Amazon France, and will feature "hundreds" of cars - including 120 new rides, if we're translating the listing correctly. That's a lot of motors. Are you planning to drive them all?... read more

Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hundre

Postby evilcanofsoda » 06 Sep 2013, 17:17

120 cars included! That's nice!.

I may just end using one or two :lol:
User avatar
evilcanofsoda 28
 
Posts: 125
Joined: 06 Jul 2013, 04:45
Location: Guatemala

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby SF1 » 06 Sep 2013, 18:10

120 new cars, there will additionally be many more returning vehicles (which have all been updated to Xbox one quality) I'll wager. In fact, everything coming from a previous Forza game has been upgraded and enhanced for FM5.
SF1 26
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 26 Aug 2013, 14:05

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby mackered » 06 Sep 2013, 19:40

120 cars and ALL FREE.... Sorted
If you're not supposed to put your hands in your pockets, why do they put them right where your hands hang?
User avatar
mackered 55
 
Posts: 1052
Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 11:08
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby Joe90_Remy700 » 06 Sep 2013, 21:10

SF1 wrote:120 new cars, there will additionally be many more returning vehicles (which have all been updated to Xbox one quality) I'll wager. In fact, everything coming from a previous Forza game has been upgraded and enhanced for FM5.

i dont think there will be every car from all previous forzas, and them just stating hundreds of cars could mean only 200, like forza horizon they didn't include race cars. i hope 5 has circuit race cars, and please please please t10, have porsche included as standard! they were cracking cars in 4,
GT: heart attak joe
Joe90_Remy700 46
 
Posts: 647
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:58
Location: Ireland

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby steve_2003 » 06 Sep 2013, 22:54

I'm wondering if the Xbox One - Day One Edition with free Forza download, includes the Day One Edition of Forza (with all the extra vehicles etc.) or just a regular version.

Anyone know the answer? :)
steve_2003 63
 
Posts: 437
Joined: 17 Jan 2003, 17:05
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby Grummy » 06 Sep 2013, 23:02

steve_2003 wrote:I'm wondering if the Xbox One - Day One Edition with free Forza download, includes the Day One Edition of Forza (with all the extra vehicles etc.) or just a regular version.

Anyone know the answer? :)


That's a good question actually. Is there a Day One Edition on digital at all? If there is, I would assume you'll get that. In fact, it seems to me that it would be bloody unfair if you didn't considering having a free copy for pre-ordering the console makes a Day 1 edition of the boxed version kinda redundant.
One. Warrior. Nation.
User avatar
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator
 
Posts: 8930
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 19:36
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby GHOSTY05 » 07 Sep 2013, 10:52

Yeah there's hundreds of cars being held back ready to release as DLC!

I don't mind so much buying the extras this time though as i am getting the game for free!

I am not even that bothered about the game, i just want to see and test how the digital versions work.
Image
User avatar
GHOSTY05 39
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: 06 Oct 2007, 19:17
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby obiwang1975 » 07 Sep 2013, 19:50

are the top gear crew coming back for this one too?
i heard a rumour that they had the whole crew this time around
obiwang1975 30
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 11:29
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby Grummy » 07 Sep 2013, 20:01

obiwang1975 wrote:are the top gear crew coming back for this one too?
i heard a rumour that they had the whole crew this time around


Yep, read about it a couple of weeks ago, The Stig's doing audio commentary about the best cars to use for the best lap times.
One. Warrior. Nation.
User avatar
Grummy 66
OXM Moderator
 
Posts: 8930
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 19:36
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Forza 5 multiplayer details - 24 drivers per course, "hu

Postby obiwang1975 » 07 Sep 2013, 21:04

Grummy wrote:
obiwang1975 wrote:are the top gear crew coming back for this one too?
i heard a rumour that they had the whole crew this time around


Yep, read about it a couple of weeks ago, The Stig's doing audio commentary about the best cars to use for the best lap times.


cool. the top gear stuff was a worthwhile addition. cheers Grummy
obiwang1975 30
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 04 Dec 2011, 11:29
Location: United Kingdom


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FadelessRipleyX, Google [Bot], MaccaMUFC and 3 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]