to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

New GTA 5 screens and details - police, private security and

Your comments on our articles.

"Vanity is at an all-time high!"

A bit of Grand Theft Auto 5 insight, to wash the week down. Rockstar has updated its interactive travelogue with new GTA 5 screenshots, dusted with purposefully smarmy marketing language. Who's up for a bike race over in Blaine County? Or perhaps you'd prefer to watch an episode of Kung Fu Rainbow Laser Force?... read more

New GTA 5 screens and details - police, private security and

Postby GHOSTY05 » 06 Sep 2013, 17:53

Getting tired of all the screenshots, information now.

I just want the game...i am ready!! :evil:

Or show us a 5 minute gameplay video, that will keep me at ease.
GHOSTY05 39

Re: New GTA 5 screens and details - police, private security

Postby Norbs » 06 Sep 2013, 20:54

the 2nd picture of the beach looks awesome and i cant wait to bulldoze through all those people in a big 4x4 or fly a jet so low to the ground that it blows them away in a sand storm :twisted: i cant help but think though is every thing we'v seen been shown through the xbox one? if so are we 360 owners gonna feel let down???
Norbs 17

Postby lazercut123 » 06 Sep 2013, 22:03

Norbs wrote:the 2nd picture of the beach looks awesome and i cant wait to bulldoze through all those people in a big 4x4 or fly a jet so low to the ground that it blows them away in a sand storm :twisted: i cant help but think though is every thing we'v seen been shown through the xbox one? if so are we 360 owners gonna feel let down???

If you'd actually read anything about this game you'd know it was only on current gen. :evil:
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
lazercut123 54

Postby Grummy » 06 Sep 2013, 23:13

Now now, Lazer, no need to insult the guy, it's an honest mistake. I've edited your post accordingly.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby Twilight Error » 07 Sep 2013, 01:43

Grummy wrote:it's an honest mistake.

An honest mistake for sure -- and a testament to just how good this game looks. Golly does it look good. So much awesome in one package.
Twilight Error 39

Postby lazercut123 » 07 Sep 2013, 11:12

I probably should have added a wink face instead of an evil face, sorry.
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
lazercut123 54

Postby Ashkaari » 07 Sep 2013, 11:34

Norbs wrote:I can't help but ask myself if everything we've seen has been shown through the Xbox One. If so are we 360 owners gonna feel let down???

From what I understand what we've seen has been PS3. I'm eager to read a review for the 360 version.
In about 5 minutes I will look back at this with an urge to erase my stupidity.
Ashkaari 38

Postby Metalrodent » 07 Sep 2013, 13:10

will the police be quite as over sensitive as in IV? It was annoying how you were given loads of guns and an entire city to use, yet fire one of them anywhere in the map and the police are instantly on your arse. Same with killing a single civilian quietly, they still react anyway.
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby IPlayGamesUK » 07 Sep 2013, 13:13

Hurry!!
IPlayGamesUK
IPlayGamesUK 10

Postby GHOSTY05 » 08 Sep 2013, 12:49

Metalrodent wrote:will the police be quite as over sensitive as in IV? It was annoying how you were given loads of guns and an entire city to use, yet fire one of them anywhere in the map and the police are instantly on your arse. Same with killing a single civilian quietly, they still react anyway.

No not this time, this time each police officer or car has its own cone of vision, if you do something within that cone they are alerted (think watch dogs).

Although i think pedestrians can also alert the police, but not sure.

Road blocks, spike strips, Tear Gas and about 8 different versions of police and FIB vehicles, cannot wait!!
GHOSTY05 39

Postby Spacedragon1999 » 09 Sep 2013, 21:40

Norbs wrote:the 2nd picture of the beach looks awesome and i cant wait to bulldoze through all those people in a big 4x4 or fly a jet so low to the ground that it blows them away in a sand storm :twisted:

MWAHHAHAH!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Spacedragon1999 6

Postby Norbs » 13 Sep 2013, 21:31

i havnt read to much about it because i like to see it all my self when i buy it! plus it was just a thought is all chill your beans dude
Norbs 17