to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Your comments on our articles.

Got around 3GB to spare? Because it's time for another football face-off

It's time, once again, for this year's greatest grudge match that isn't Call of Duty versus Battlefield. EA and Konami have respectively released FIFA 14 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 demos on Xbox Live. Let the crotch-stamping begin.... read more

FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby delpoi » 10 Sep 2013, 14:50

There not showing up :/
Image
User avatar
delpoi 38
 
Posts: 250
Joined: 02 Oct 2009, 15:53
Location: United Kingdom

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby OXM ETboy » 10 Sep 2013, 14:55

Sorry - they're only live on the US marketplace for the moment. I'll update as and when a UK download link appears.
User avatar
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff
 
Posts: 3169
Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 18:07

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby Timmeh555 » 10 Sep 2013, 14:57

So there live in a country which has only a small amount of people who will actually care? seems odd to me :?
Timmeh555 43
 
Posts: 255
Joined: 12 Jul 2013, 14:35
Location: United Kingdom

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby OXM ETboy » 10 Sep 2013, 14:58

It's a technical thing, I expect. Sometimes games take a few hours to roll out across the globe.
User avatar
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff
 
Posts: 3169
Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 18:07

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby delmariachi » 10 Sep 2013, 15:04

Been playing the Career beta of Fifa 14, been impressed so far, looking forward to seeing how PES shapes up
delmariachi 46
 
Posts: 59
Joined: 16 May 2010, 22:09
Location: United Kingdom

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby Chloe Camp » 10 Sep 2013, 15:05

This is a complete joke they said between 10am - 2pm Microsoft are becoming a complete joke these last few months can't wait to November so I can throw my Xbox in the trash bin Microsoft your a bunch of NooBs you've lost many gamers and you wonder why your a shambles never do anythink on time !!!!!!
Chloe Camp 16
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 04 Jul 2013, 12:28

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby scottishwildcat » 10 Sep 2013, 15:13

Chloe Camp wrote:This is a complete joke they said between 10am - 2pm Microsoft are becoming a complete joke these last few months can't wait to November so I can throw my Xbox in the trash bin Microsoft your a bunch of NooBs you've lost many gamers and you wonder why your a shambles never do anythink on time !!!!!!

Wow. Just wow.
scottishwildcat 17
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 12 Oct 2012, 14:30
Location: Ireland

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby TronZler » 10 Sep 2013, 15:37

delmariachi wrote:Been playing the Career beta of Fifa 14, been impressed so far, looking forward to seeing how PES shapes up


I hope you can get past one or two seasons without being hit by the big freeze this time?? I was invited to the beta too but applied late so i missed it! Or,they trolled me :P

I'll patiently wait to play the free demo's,no toys being flung from prams here! I saw the other week that PES was using my favourite team to advertise the game so i'm equally looking forward to trying that,as i am FIFA. If i have to wait a few hours,so what?!
TronZler 23
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 14:35

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby CunningSmile » 10 Sep 2013, 15:39

scottishwildcat wrote:
Chloe Camp wrote:This is a complete joke they said between 10am - 2pm Microsoft are becoming a complete joke these last few months can't wait to November so I can throw my Xbox in the trash bin Microsoft your a bunch of NooBs you've lost many gamers and you wonder why your a shambles never do anythink on time !!!!!!

Wow. Just wow.


Indeed, someone really needs to switch to decaf
I miss my care free youth when my biggest concern was where to hide the latest body
User avatar
CunningSmile 68
OXM Moderator
 
Posts: 9342
Joined: 03 Aug 2009, 15:17
Location: United Kingdom

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby delmariachi » 10 Sep 2013, 15:43

TronZler wrote:
delmariachi wrote:Been playing the Career beta of Fifa 14, been impressed so far, looking forward to seeing how PES shapes up


I hope you can get past one or two seasons without being hit by the big freeze this time?? I was invited to the beta too but applied late so i missed it! Or,they trolled me :P

I'll patiently wait to play the free demo's,no toys being flung from prams here! I saw the other week that PES was using my favourite team to advertise the game so i'm equally looking forward to trying that,as i am FIFA. If i have to wait a few hours,so what?!


So far so good mate, but I still hold my breathe, as this is without all the other bells and whistles included, Always found the FUT caused me problems, plus I always use my created team, which usually meant a save corruption a few seasons in.! :D
delmariachi 46
 
Posts: 59
Joined: 16 May 2010, 22:09
Location: United Kingdom

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby TronZler » 10 Sep 2013, 16:00

delmariachi wrote:So far so good mate, but I still hold my breathe, as this is without all the other bells and whistles included, Always found the FUT caused me problems, plus I always use my created team, which usually meant a save corruption a few seasons in.! :D



Good to hear,thanks! At least they are doing a beta this year,which must be in response to last years difficulties,and i recall them saying that they didn't have time to check it longer than one season,which is where the problems began. It's good you experienced your own problems in last years so know what to look for anyway!! I'll get 14 regardless anyway but at least now if EA blow it again an ignore everyone again,i can tell disgruntled gamers you tested it an send them to you! :P
Only jokin,cheers :)
TronZler 23
 
Posts: 184
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 14:35

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby dangerousdaveeg » 10 Sep 2013, 16:38

oh the pain of seeing Gareth Blae in A Tottenham shirt, How could you do this to me!!!!!!!!!
dangerousdaveeg 18
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Sep 2013, 15:49

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby Aaron Chadburn » 10 Sep 2013, 17:20

If you're having trouble downloading the demos search them into Bing this works
Aaron Chadburn 14
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 17:19

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby Bubblebeard JS » 10 Sep 2013, 17:52

scottishwildcat wrote:
Chloe Camp wrote:This is a complete joke they said between 10am - 2pm Microsoft are becoming a complete joke these last few months can't wait to November so I can throw my Xbox in the trash bin Microsoft your a bunch of NooBs you've lost many gamers and you wonder why your a shambles never do anythink on time !!!!!!

Wow. Just wow.


hope your happy with your PLAYSTATION BORE then with its crappy online service and boring launch lineup's.
Bubblebeard JS 38
 
Posts: 138
Joined: 04 Nov 2011, 16:05

Re: FIFA 14 and PES 2014 demos arrive on Xbox Live

Postby KernowDevil23 » 10 Sep 2013, 18:11

Bubblebeard JS wrote:
Chloe Camp wrote:This is a complete joke they said between 10am - 2pm Microsoft are becoming a complete joke these last few months can't wait to November so I can throw my Xbox in the trash bin Microsoft your a bunch of NooBs you've lost many gamers and you wonder why your a shambles never do anythink on time !!!!!!



hope your happy with your PLAYSTATION BORE then with its crappy online service and boring launch lineup's.


Sorry dude but that post is just as stupid (if not more so) than the one you're trying to berate.
I don't care if a game is "the same every year." So is pizza. Stop buying the bad pizza. Buy the good pizza.
User avatar
KernowDevil23 56
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: 24 Mar 2010, 21:53

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], TronZler and 6 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]