to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

The ultimate GTA 5 itinerary - 45 things to do in Los Santos

Your comments on our articles.

We came, we saw, we were involved in a high-speed police chase, we got a tattoo...

You probably won't need any help amusing yourself in Grand Theft Auto 5 - indeed, the greater challenge is likely to be making any kind of headway in the face of myriad distractions. Rockstar's Los Santos isn't simply the largest world it has ever coded, but the most diverse, and that's before you consider the preposterously content-stuffed Grand Theft Auto Online, which arrives two weeks after the game itself goes on sale.... read more

The ultimate GTA 5 itinerary - 45 things to do in Los Santos

Postby LethalBuddha » 13 Sep 2013, 13:32

The blimp is a pre order exclusive, I think.
I wonder if its possible to be struck by the lightning. Also for #46 Go visit the showers in the police station, it was funny in San Andreas.
.-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- .-. -.- . -.. / --- ..- - / .- / .--. --- .. -. - .-.. . ... ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- . ... ... .- --. .
LethalBuddha 32

Re: The ultimate GTA 5 itinerary - 45 things to do in Los Sa

Postby Metalrodent » 13 Sep 2013, 14:28

Must be said while a lot of these sound like good little distractions, they're hardly interesting or major selling points (well, they seem to be advertising them as such) - pastiching things we can do in the real world doesn't make your game suddenly innovating. Pretty sure most people will buy it to shoot old ladies in the face, no one is actually going to go 'OMG, you can get a tatoo and then take your dog to the funfair! so much in0vationzzz'

all that said, I'm sure I'll get round to doing them all at some point lol
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby lazercut123 » 13 Sep 2013, 15:44

Notice how you mention reliving Andy Murray's recent win at Wimbledon, but seem to have forgotten his abysmal performance against Wawrinka at the American open.

Also, Budda's right, the blimp is a preorder exclusive, unless we have been lied to. :|
"I fear being nothing, I fear having no thought, no feeling, no joy or sadness, I fear nothingness. And spiders." - Me.
lazercut123 54

Postby TippiestRook99 » 13 Sep 2013, 15:54

OMG, you can get a tattoo,fly a parachute,play tennis and golf,change the colour and put a silencer on a gun and then take your dog to the funfair!My God the innovation!
And that's why my butt hurts - Troy Baker - Men in Black:Alien Crisis

Since having a blog is mainstream these days.Featuring a review of Elder Scrolls Online Virtual Boy.
http://eternalshag78.wordpress.com/
TippiestRook99 55

Postby GHOSTY05 » 13 Sep 2013, 16:35

What a bunch of whining old ladies you lot are.

If its not "innovative" enough for you then don't buy the sodding game.
GHOSTY05 39

Postby b0dd1c3 » 13 Sep 2013, 17:18

30. Take the train - or take it down

Hypothetically would there be be a train going around some form a chemical compound oh lets say Methylamine, and there just so happens to be an area on the track unreachable by communications.

So purely hypothetically could you orchestrate a high tension scene with a crew to distract the train driver while the precious Methylamine is being siphoned off and replaced with water while just sealing off the tank in the nick of time.

Just something to thing about...
b0dd1c3 38

Postby fracturedrich » 13 Sep 2013, 21:09

b0dd1c3 wrote:30. Take the train - or take it down

Hypothetically would there be be a train going around some form a chemical compound oh lets say Methylamine, and there just so happens to be an area on the track unreachable by communications.

So purely hypothetically could you orchestrate a high tension scene with a crew to distract the train driver while the precious Methylamine is being siphoned off and replaced with water while just sealing off the tank in the nick of time.

Ha or drive round the hood throwing bundles of cash into peoples gardens because your partner may have poisoned someone very close to you
fracturedrich 46

Postby Darquess » 13 Sep 2013, 22:00

These people have played GTAV.

They have ascended,

TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Darquess 15

Postby TurboForceXL » 13 Sep 2013, 23:12

first seven mins of gta v gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlyxp6B ... r_embedded
When life gives you Lemons, make Lemonade. What? Isn't that what you do with lemons?
TurboForceXL 18

Postby TurboForceXL » 13 Sep 2013, 23:38

Some more footage, here we see some jet gameplay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7cMjCgtWbw
When life gives you Lemons, make Lemonade. What? Isn't that what you do with lemons?
TurboForceXL 18

Postby Worthies » 13 Sep 2013, 23:45

45. Watch the sun come up

Sometimes, all you need is the skyline and somewhere to sit. Passed-out drug addicts aside, Vespucci Beach is a lovely place to be at around 5am.

Is Vespucci Beach facing east or west?
Worthies 29

Postby DozzaKills » 14 Sep 2013, 04:20

GTA 5 crew LosSantosSpiders is looking for new members, anyone is welcome.
Let me know if you are interested in joining us.
Peace 8)
DozzaKills 2

Postby Decent_Jam » 14 Sep 2013, 08:00

fracturedrich wrote:
b0dd1c3 wrote:30. Take the train - or take it down

Ha or drive round the hood throwing bundles of cash into peoples gardens because your partner may have poisoned someone very close to you

I like these plans.

Although blowing up a building with you still inside seems far more likely ;-)
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 14 Sep 2013, 11:33

My friend got his copy today the lucky son of a b*tch.

I left pre ordering way to late, unless someone knows a website that still has some pre orders left it sems like im looking at a midnight opening somewhere...which I really don't want to do.
Johnbhoy69 51

Postby Marcissocoolyo » 14 Sep 2013, 13:40

Should just rename this article "45 things you can't do until Tuesday." Haha :P
Marcissocoolyo 17

Next