to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Forza 5's AI is "much more engaging than anything you'll see

Your comments on our articles.

Also, you won't need to be online to race against computer cars

Forza 5's biggest strength - well, aside from some quite unnecessarily magnificent visuals - could be its online Drivatars system, which creates an AI persona based on your playstyle and shares it with other users. The game's "computer-controlled" cars are all, in fact, modelled on the behaviour of other human beings, and evolve over time as those human beings improve.... read more

Forza 5's AI is "much more engaging than anything you'll see

Postby fracturedrich » 13 Sep 2013, 18:54

This game is the one i am looking forward to the most.I just went into my local blockbuster to pay some money towards my xbox one and to try and change free fifa to forza,i was told it was not possible as they was only given six copies of the forza bundle for the whole blockbuster chain.Then i was told that my forza pre order has been changed from 89.99 to 59.99.He said it was a good job otherwise i would have still been charged the full amount,i would have not bought it at that price.

I noticed that fifa is 59.99 as well,and on xbox he said it was just under fifty pounds,gaming is becoming a expensive habit,let,s hope it,s all worth it eh!
fracturedrich 46

Re: Forza 5's AI is "much more engaging than anything you'll

Postby Metalrodent » 13 Sep 2013, 23:40

almost be nice if you could set it up so the game selects lots of dirty drivers to use, be awesome to have some BTC style races filled with crunches and 'accidental' knockoffs
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby stee01 » 14 Sep 2013, 06:10

I love racing games but I am soo useless online lol might make me a better driver if I do decide to back online.
stee01 37

Postby majormomsticky » 15 Sep 2013, 00:40

I'm new to this so hi all I can't wait for this game I love racing games but hardly been much of a online person when it comes to racing games due to lack of friends who play these games anyone planing on buying this game along with the crew I fancy both games and I'm hoping there gonna be some new people to team up with as most of the new gen games are multiplayer based and I apologise for my spelling I'm slightly disabled and dislexic :(
majormomsticky 30

Postby Grummy » 15 Sep 2013, 01:33

majormomsticky wrote:I'm new to this so hi all I can't wait for this game I love racing games but hardly been much of a online person when it comes to racing games due to lack of friends who play these games anyone planing on buying this game along with the crew I fancy both games and I'm hoping there gonna be some new people to team up with as most of the new gen games are multiplayer based and I apologise for my spelling I'm slightly disabled and dislexic :(

Not to worry bro, thanks for letting us all know in advance, it's nice to know so we can make allowances. It's still a lot better than some of the stuff we get to read on occasion.

As you're new here, you may not have realized (a lot of people don't at first) that we have an actual forums section, just hit the forum button and look for the games, site and off topic forums.

Here is a link to our introductions thread viewtopic.php?f=48&t=13430&p=264866#p264866
feel free to have a read and get to know the regulars a bit and tell us about yourself if you like. If you head into the games forum you will see a gamertags stickied thread, so please drop your tag in there and tell us if you're getting the One on release, what games you play now and plan on in the future. If you can take them time to get involved and ask to join some games I'm sure you'll get a few friends from here who you can get some games with.

:)

Not me though, because I hate everybody. :evil: <---- see, angry face.
One. Warrior. Nation.
Grummy 64
OXM Moderator

Postby majormomsticky » 15 Sep 2013, 01:48

Grummy wrote:
majormomsticky wrote:I'm new to this so hi all I can't wait for this game I love racing games but hardly been much of a online person when it comes to racing games due to lack of friends who play these games anyone planing on buying this game along with the crew I fancy both games and I'm hoping there gonna be some new people to team up with as most of the new gen games are multiplayer based and I apologise for my spelling I'm slightly disabled and dislexic :(

Not to worry bro, thanks for letting us all know in advance, it's nice to know so we can make allowances. It's still a lot better than some of the stuff we get to read on occasion.

As you're new here, you may not have realized (a lot of people don't at first) that we have an actual forums section, just hit the forum button and look for the games, site and off topic forums.

Here is a link to our introductions thread viewtopic.php?f=48&t=13430&p=264866#p264866
feel free to have a read and get to know the regulars a bit and tell us about yourself if you like. If you head into the games forum you will see a gamertags stickied thread, so please drop your tag in there and tell us if you're getting the One on release, what games you play now and plan on in the future. If you can take them time to get involved and ask to join some games I'm sure you'll get a few friends from here who you can get some games with.

:)

Not me though, because I hate everybody. :evil: <---- see, angry face.

Alright mate cheers
majormomsticky 30

Postby ChaoticP » 15 Sep 2013, 02:14

I'm not very much into racing games, but I'd buy this just for how good it looks.
ChaoticP 47