to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Randy Pitchford: More people are playing Borderlands 2 "even

Your comments on our articles.

"That's the opposite of any pattern you see with a AAA video game"

It's no secret that Borderlands 2 is still very popular despite being an entire year old. In video game years, that's usually old enough to be drawing a pension and settling down at the Old Games Home. However, Gearbox's CEO has this week claimed that the title bucks that trend to the point where more people are playing now than ever before.... read more

Randy Pitchford: More people are playing Borderlands 2 "even

Postby Waffles2541 » 14 Sep 2013, 12:36

Bought this when in was on offer a few months ago. Needless to say it was the best buy I have ever made. Bought all the DLC within a few days of getting it and have continued to play it ever since.

Gearbox are great when it comes to making their own games, but fall down when they take on a project from another developer. They should stop picking up the refuse of other companies and instead focus on making top quality shooters like Borderlands. Gearbox, keep it up.
I had fun once, it was awful.
Waffles2541 39

Re: Randy Pitchford: More people are playing Borderlands 2 "

Postby battfink83 » 14 Sep 2013, 14:36

Gearbox and randy are far from the top of my xmas list, far from perfect company, but im a sucker for borderlands.
Soon as I have the time im gonna climb all the way to the new 72 level cap with a couple of my saves and finish the new digistuct peak challange. Although the dlcs good, general knox on BL 1 was one of the single most greatest pieces of dlc I've ever purchased
battfink83 47

Re: Randy Pitchford: More people are playing Borderlands 2 "

Postby Droidsbane » 14 Sep 2013, 17:23

well its a good game with some great humour and great add-ons In fact like TeamFortress 2 I think it could well as an animated series, glad to hear there still going to be supporting it with DLC.

and Randy, don't you dare screw up Homeworld.
Droidsbane 33