to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Assets for cancelled Turok title emerge: get a peek at conce

Your comments on our articles.

Propaganda Games' doomed sequel gets one last hurrah online

Oh hey there internet. Man, you don't look good. In fact, you look a positively peaky. You could be coming down with quite a severe case of GTAVitis, in which case the best course of action is to go home, get plenty of rest, and plenty of screen time with Michael, Franklin and Trevor. Go on, tell your boss I said it's fine.... read more

Assets for cancelled Turok title emerge: get a peek at conce

Postby Woody_802 » 17 Sep 2013, 10:23

Ahhhh Dino Crisis...
Woody_802 13

Re: Assets for cancelled Turok title emerge: get a peek at c

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 17 Sep 2013, 10:42

I always liked the Turok games, never payed much of the Xbox360 one though as was at Uni when it came out.

Seeing art of this standard just makes me realise how much I need to work on my drawing to even have a hope of working in the games industry
Johnbhoy69 51

Postby Baryonyx » 17 Sep 2013, 14:20

What shame it never came out. The last Turok game was hardly a grand hurrah for the series. I like this distinct art style, and the mix of deadly dinosaurs and dangerous primitives alongside space marine technology.
Excalipoor
Baryonyx 36

Postby xPearse » 17 Sep 2013, 16:07

Ah fudge, a game I would have bought. The last game was awesome and sadly there won't be another....... p.s. Halo Reach ripped off executions from the game which is shallow. Capcom will never make another Dino Crisis, you guys have played the third one right.
xPearse 26

Postby TronZler » 22 Sep 2013, 14:53

I remember Turok at its best in its Nintendo days really. Never got a chance or even knew (lol) that it was on 360 as i wasn't here then. They were good when i played them anyway,so i'd certainly be up for another.

I had to lol at the last comment,saying its shallow to replicate something someone liked in their own game. Heres one game as an example :- Uncharted,Tomb Raider,Indiana Jones,the dude from King Solomons Mines. Ok,the last one was never a game but the point still stands,if something is good enough,then to re-imagine it elsewhere is hardly cheap,but incredibly common,and it should also be flattering to the incarnation it was taking from,that it was so good to copy!
TronZler 23