GTA 5 video round-up: sights, stunts, secrets and stupidity

Your comments on our articles.

Come for the sight-seeing, stay for the shark baiting

By now you're probably all getting well and truly stuck into the sights and delights of Los Santos - have you managed to uncover any secrets yet? My copy has yet to arrive (sob), so in the meantime I've checked in with the journalists who've had GTA 5 for a little while now and rounded up a few spoiler-free video excursions, to whet your appetite for the journey ahead. Before viewing, you should absolutely read our GTA 5 Xbox 360 review and watch Jonty's GTA 5 gameplay overview, which lasts about half-an-hour.... read more

GTA 5 video round-up: sights, stunts, secrets and stupidity

Postby CSCS » 19 Sep 2013, 13:03

Definitely one of the best games ever made, i'm on the boat heist and it's just been non stop fun.
CSCS 13

Re: GTA 5 video round-up: sights, stunts, secrets and stupid

Postby PCG The_B » 19 Sep 2013, 13:52

Not really an Easter Egg as such, but I took the opportunity to go visit an old familiar haunt in San Andreas...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUY0frcIUAAJAN9.jpg:large
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby Neil H » 19 Sep 2013, 19:59

Not gonna spoil anything for anyone, but I spent much of today doing random stuff with Trevor and saw some absolutely crazy random things :?
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
Neil H 22

Postby STARGATER1 » 20 Sep 2013, 20:30

As Michel i smoked weed then battled aliens, I wasn't sure if I were stoned or Michel. Fortunately I didn't get abducted by Aliens but I did get the urge to raid the fridge.
After playing games my whole life, I'm still no richer, or smarter but my thumb muscles are da bomb
STARGATER1 14

Postby mackered » 20 Sep 2013, 20:54

All I've managed to do so far is decrease the population due to inappropriate useless driving.

p.s. Landing a car in the river and going underwater is a good way to escape the police. If you stay in the car, you don't run out of air.
When I arrived on business in Australia, Immigration asked me if I had a criminal record. I said "sorry, no, I didn't know we still needed one".
mackered 59