to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rhetoric

Your comments on our articles.

How the games show off the console's capabilities

The proof, they say, is in the pudding. What sort of pudding would the Xbox One be? It would be a large, rich, starchy, artery-clogging pudding, the kind of pudding they used to serve in peasant households roundabouts 1500 AD, so that everybody had enough body fat to survive the long, cruel winter. There would be cherries on top, and cherries atop the first set of cherries, and some sort of chocolate frosting. Hmmm, I appear to have distracted myself with undue talk of puddings. Where were we? Ah yes, the proof. Well, casting those sugary analogies aside, the proof of Xbox One's greatness will lie with the games.... read more

Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rhetoric

Postby Millenia » 19 Sep 2013, 19:29

We need more exclusives JRPGs and Get Final Fantasy XIV on to Xbox One!
Millenia 2
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 19 Sep 2013, 19:15

Re: Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rheto

Postby Filipus » 19 Sep 2013, 22:39

The cool part is that i don't think ps4 beats any of this aspects in their games. Graphics maybe? not sure (Killzone is OMG but is it better than forza? hm...).
Filipus 25
 
Posts: 68
Joined: 07 Jul 2013, 17:58

Re: Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rheto

Postby fracturedrich » 21 Sep 2013, 12:08

Please no more ps v xb debates,i can not handle it any more.I think by now most people have more or less made there mind up which path they are going to follow,so now we can move on.

I hope forza 5 lives up to all the hype because it is the game which made me buy console on day 1.The amount of games that is being released on day 1 is staggering, i just hope they are ready and that teething problems will be kept to a minimum.

I am also keeping my 360 so does anyone no if we can run both consoles on the same profile in tandem to each other.
fracturedrich 47
 
Posts: 958
Joined: 03 Aug 2012, 10:52
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rheto

Postby SilentDark » 21 Sep 2013, 12:22

Millenia wrote:We need more exclusives JRPGs and Get Final Fantasy XIV on to Xbox One!


Do we really want a game so bad the directors publicly apologised on the One :|
You know, Hitler wasn't all bad, after all, he did kill Hitler.
SilentDark 63
 
Posts: 2280
Joined: 10 Jan 2013, 15:40
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rheto

Postby Maximus T » 21 Sep 2013, 12:33

fracturedrich wrote:Please no more ps v xb debates,i can not handle it any more.I think by now most people have more or less made there mind up which path they are going to follow,so now we can move on.

I hope forza 5 lives up to all the hype because it is the game which made me buy console on day 1.The amount of games that is being released on day 1 is staggering, i just hope they are ready and that teething problems will be kept to a minimum.

I am also keeping my 360 so does anyone no if we can run both consoles on the same profile in tandem to each other.

Yes you can transfer your 360 profile onto the ONE and you only need one gold membership which covers your profile on both consoles. I don't know if that was what you were asking or if you wanted to know if you could sign in on both at the same time, the answer to which is, I don't know.
Image
A benzene ring changes everything.
User avatar
Maximus T 67
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: 14 May 2013, 14:40
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rheto

Postby funkyGeneral » 22 Sep 2013, 06:11

Maximus T wrote:
fracturedrich wrote:Please no more ps v xb debates,i can not handle it any more.I think by now most people have more or less made there mind up which path they are going to follow,so now we can move on.

I hope forza 5 lives up to all the hype because it is the game which made me buy console on day 1.The amount of games that is being released on day 1 is staggering, i just hope they are ready and that teething problems will be kept to a minimum.

I am also keeping my 360 so does anyone no if we can run both consoles on the same profile in tandem to each other.

Yes you can transfer your 360 profile onto the ONE and you only need one gold membership which covers your profile on both consoles. I don't know if that was what you were asking or if you wanted to know if you could sign in on both at the same time, the answer to which is, I don't know.


Right now, you can be signed in to your profile on Windows 8, Windows Phone, and Xbox 360 at the same time, so being simultaneously logged into the One shouldn't be a problem.
funkyGeneral 2
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 06:08

Six ways Xbox One's exclusives back up Microsoft's rhetoric

Postby The Hulk » 30 Dec 2013, 10:32

Ryse is my favourite at the moment !
Forza does look amazing !
Dead Rising Three is 'Pugly' but the way it uses voice commands and the controller really does feel next-gen!
Titanfall arriving in March can't wait!

So as regards GAMES Xbox One has a great launch lineup !

Let's hope that in the New Year it goes from strength to strength !
User avatar
The Hulk 45
 
Posts: 296
Joined: 05 Nov 2013, 00:21


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: best2005irl, Google [Bot] and 2 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]