to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Grand Theft Auto 5 secrets: UFOs, UV drop-offs and the myste

Your comments on our articles.

How many have you found?

You'd be forgiven for thinking that Grand Theft Auto V is all about heists, high crime, fast cars and the cold-blooded murder of any pedestrians foolish enough to cross your path when the mood for mischief takes you. But this is a game that just keeps on giving, as evidenced by the myriad of mysteries the internet has already managed to uncover.... read more

Grand Theft Auto 5 secrets: UFOs, UV drop-offs and the myste

Postby Neil H » 20 Sep 2013, 13:27

Man, I love this kind of thing! next time I play i'm going looking for that bigfoot
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
Neil H 22

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 secrets: UFOs, UV drop-offs and the m

Postby Bugsquat » 20 Sep 2013, 15:45

I really love this eerie and out of place stuff. In Red Dead, I had loads of fun poking around Tumbleweed at night to see the ghosts, and the howling dog that isn't there, and the lonely half-dead horse...Great stuff! Looking forward to all of this too!
The way of life is the posture of a tree; rigid trunk for structured and directed childhood, followed by open branches - life choices. Some branches take one higher than others, and some split many times. But never forget...Every branch bears a leaf.
Bugsquat 31

Postby GHOSTY05 » 20 Sep 2013, 22:13

Haha, love it!!

I am still blown away by this game it, just looks so damn amazing.

My only compliant is the lack of snow, and forests could be a lot thicker and larger...hopefully these will be much better in the next gen versions.

I am hoping R* take note of all the comments from this gen and make the next gen versions even BETTER!
GHOSTY05 40

Postby src2009 » 21 Sep 2013, 05:02

has anyone seen the secret message down from mt chilliad on a wall that almost looks like a cave it says something along the lines of see the eye raise him an has a orange eye on the backwall with a fire below it i cant figure out what it means but its very interesting
src2009 2

Postby Johan Joseph » 21 Sep 2013, 18:34

http://youtu.be/9jdWJ50sB9g and the bigfoot mystery is solved but let me know if you find him while free roaming
Johan Joseph 1

Postby Norbs » 23 Sep 2013, 20:27

ahhh i try'd my best not to look at this, soon as i saw the sunken space ship im like WHAAAAAT SPOILER lol im trying to forget it but you know its all im going to be doing now is to find that, its my own fault for peeking!!
Norbs 17

Postby X2BARREL » 24 Sep 2013, 12:56

****POSSIBLE SPOILER****
5. The dubious drop-off -
I am pretty sure those UV Blue-Print instructions are referring to the Random Event 'Deal Gone Wrong' which happens near the trailer where you start hunting from. As Trevor is in the most part smuggling and trafficking arms/drugs it makes sense to me that these directions are for him to do a deal and they are for the drop off/exchange point which is on the cliff just above the hunting trailer. When the event is triggered you have a few heads to take out first but most are already dead after that you can collect some cash and any guns in surrounding area near bodies and vehicles. But as you leave beware of few other guys on bikes if I remember rightly who will try and stop you taking everything.
X2BARREL 1

Postby Booker » 23 Oct 2013, 04:59

i have the special edition with the map and was also puzzled by these directions i have completed the game and the only explonation i can give is that it is near the sonar dock as thats the only dock near them directional clues :D :D
Booker 1