to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Assassin's Creed 4 multiplayer video - corsets, pistols, tig

Your comments on our articles.

Now you see them - now there's an axe in your pec

Ubisoft has showcased Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag's multiplayer via a new gameplay video, in which loudly dressed catwalk models swing on ropes, shoot each other out of the air and get all rowdy with bits of elaborate metal. There's only one thing more violent than those execution moves, boys and girls - the wigs. Check out the chap who resembles a melting trifle - is that your idea of "dressed to kill"?... read more

Assassin's Creed 4 multiplayer video - corsets, pistols, tig

Postby Maximus T » 20 Sep 2013, 17:25

I always wonder how they keep coming up with new characters, and names for them. A modern day AC title would probably have characters like; The Politician; The Chav; The Hipster; The Banker; The D-list Celebrity etc.

Anyway it is annoying how they are showing the multiplayer all action packed like, there are too many players that just blast around the map instead of trying to get incognito kills, as the tutorial teaches you.
I like how the animations look like they are more tailored towards the character than the weapon, one of the things I have missed since brotherhood was how all the characters had signature weapons and hence all their own animations, really setting them apart in their own style rather than the same kill with a sword just a different skin. They took the customisation a bit far to extend it to weaponry in my opinion.
A benzene ring changes everything.
Join the OXM Gamerscore league on True Achievements!Click here!
Maximus T 70