to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Crimson Dragon gameplay showcased in new footage

Your comments on our articles.

55 minutes of hot dragon action from Microsoft Studios Xbox One livestream

As we get closer and closer to the launch of the Xbox One more attention is being paid to the things that really matter outside the hardware posturing - the games. The folks over at Microsoft Studios have been keen to show off the range of downloadable offerings coming from their neck of the woods.... read more

Crimson Dragon gameplay showcased in new footage

Postby Pompey78 » 21 Sep 2013, 18:02

This in my opionion looks likely to be one of the first Xbox One games to be heavily discounted after launch. It may just be me but I just dont see the appeal of this. Maybe I'm old and set in my gaming ways but having watched a couple of minutes of this it's put me off. Not a good reaction !
Gamertag MattHayward
Getting my kids into gaming to justify an Xbox One purchase :)
Pompey78 33

Re: Crimson Dragon gameplay showcased in new footage

Postby PCG The_B » 21 Sep 2013, 18:15

Pompey78 wrote:This in my opionion looks likely to be one of the first Xbox One games to be heavily discounted after launch. It may just be me but I just dont see the appeal of this. Maybe I'm old and set in my gaming ways but having watched a couple of minutes of this it's put me off. Not a good reaction !

Worth pointing out it's only going to be $20 in the US as mentioned in the preview.
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby ChaoticP » 21 Sep 2013, 21:26

I want to see it used with Kinect.
ChaoticP 52

Postby jimbosolo » 22 Sep 2013, 12:04

Im already playing the prequel game on WP8, really good fun. If you like Panzer Dragoon its very similar :D
jimbosolo 15

Postby TronZler » 22 Sep 2013, 14:28

Yeah,i came across that Windows Phone review of the game when trying to find out stuff about this. Best game on Windows,they said. Not that i'd ever know as i've never been a small screen gamer,handhelds or otherwise. The bigger the screen the better for me,which in hindsight was personally a relief for me that Microsoft didn't add a silly screen on their controller like the other two.

As jimbosolo says,if you like Panzer Dragoon you'll probably like this. That is the appeal,and thinking back to Sega Saturn days,i can't really remember anything sticking out as much as that. If i mind right,Sega didn't have that many games by then as that is roundabout when Sony entered the games console market,acting like a rich bully buying all the third party exclusives,and the death of Sega consoles approached with only one last hurrah,breath,dreamcast to come.

Fast forward to now,and Sony fans cry about Microsoft doing the same,the irony!
TronZler 23