to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

GTA 5 tips: how to get the best planes, boats, helicopters a

Your comments on our articles.

Bored of your Albany? Trade up to a Buzzard attack helicopter

Finding a new ride in Grand Theft Auto 5 isn't difficult - that would somewhat defeat the point of the game - but not all that goes on four wheels (or two wings, or one keel, or whatever) has been created equal. Weary of cruising around Los Santos downtown, bloodshot magpie eye peeled for slightly shinier-looking sports cars and SUVs on the corners? Get out of fifth gear, my friend, by finding and swiping one of the below, higher octane or extra-quirky implements of transportation.... read more

GTA 5 tips: how to get the best planes, boats, helicopters a

Postby GHOSTY05 » 24 Sep 2013, 14:46

I love the army base, its so much fun trying to stay alive when your inside.

As the HVY dump truck, i find it more fun reversing over cars and watching as they are actually squashed. :D

Due to the car disappearing bug, i am reluctant to spend any money buying or modding vehicles after losing over $100k modding a comet and then it vanished!

There's one vehicle i want but cannot find, you see it first as trevor when you hijack the weapons cargo plane, those 4 x 4 jeeps that roll out the back with the roll cages on.

I want one of those but cant find them anywhere, not even in the army base!!
GHOSTY05 43

Re: GTA 5 tips: how to get the best planes, boats, helicopte

Postby Norbs » 24 Sep 2013, 19:46

starting to get annoyed now with the spoilers, i didnt read much about this game before it came out because i wanted to see it all my self on the game not on my facebook wall, i keep seeing pictures of things iv never seen before or even heard of! let people find them on there own!
Norbs 17

Postby ImTehBAwsss » 25 Sep 2013, 08:52

Norbs wrote:starting to get annoyed now with the spoilers, i didnt read much about this game before it came out because i wanted to see it all my self on the game not on my facebook wall, i keep seeing pictures of things iv never seen before or even heard of! let people find them on there own!

I'm afraid you are reading an article which only really does what the title suggests, on a site made for gamers many of whom have picked up the game and are more then ready to talk about it. If you really want to stay clear of spoilers now i would simply block all GTA articles from your view.
Part of the 4RUMGaming community
ImTehBAwsss 29

Postby LethalBuddha » 25 Sep 2013, 11:58

There's the Bugatti look alike car on the same road as one of the ponsonbys stores, £1,000,000 saved. Also if your not already a member, sign up to Rockstar social club, then in game go to one the storage garages where you can then order the Elegy RH8 which is modelled on the Nissan skyline R35, it's the only way to get it and it respawns an infinite amount of times
.-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- .-. -.- . -.. / --- ..- - / .- / .--. --- .. -. - .-.. . ... ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- . ... ... .- --. .
LethalBuddha 32

Postby Norbs » 25 Sep 2013, 20:45

ImTehBAwsss wrote:
Norbs wrote:starting to get annoyed now with the spoilers, i didnt read much about this game before it came out because i wanted to see it all my self on the game not on my facebook wall, i keep seeing pictures of things iv never seen before or even heard of! let people find them on there own!

I'm afraid you are reading an article which only really does what the title suggests, on a site made for gamers many of whom have picked up the game and are more then ready to talk about it. If you really want to stay clear of spoilers now i would simply block all GTA articles from your view.

fair anuff man but it was a big picture of the space buggy thingy on my facebook, i couldnt help but see it! iv not read the article its just the second time its happend, i knew nothing about the alien stuff now i feel iv seen it all and iv not had any hint or seen anything like that on the actual game, iv not read 1 article about it just pics on life invader, erm i mean face book ;)
Norbs 17

Postby HNation-2552 » 26 Sep 2013, 08:45

LethalBuddha wrote:There's the Bugatti look alike car on the same road as one of the ponsonbys stores, £1,000,000 saved.

Indeed - this is the car right here http://t.co/dZEbe0dpQb - bear in mind that this is a rare spawn, I've only found it during daylight hours so far. Spawns in roughly the same spot, about once every few days. I love using this for stunt jumps, not my saved one obviously as repairs/mods are scarily expensive 8)
HNation-2552 23

Postby GHOSTY05 » 28 Sep 2013, 08:47

HNation-2552 wrote:
LethalBuddha wrote:There's the Bugatti look alike car on the same road as one of the ponsonbys stores, £1,000,000 saved.

Indeed - this is the car right here http://t.co/dZEbe0dpQb - bear in mind that this is a rare spawn, I've only found it during daylight hours so far. Spawns in roughly the same spot, about once every few days. I love using this for stunt jumps, not my saved one obviously as repairs/mods are scarily expensive 8)

To be fair, compared to other cars its actually pretty slow!

I prefer the ferrari, it actually sounds like a ferrari
GHOSTY05 43

Postby ryzzzer » 30 Sep 2013, 12:42

Where is the cargo plane at the airport? Is it like the one in the mission where you drive jeep out or is it the titan one from airfield.

Can someone confirm you can put cars in the back
ryzzzer 2