to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Worst GTA Online trolls and griefers - the seven deadliest s

Your comments on our articles.

Who to avoid when GTA 5's multiplayer goes live

I love you Xbox Live, but gosh darn it, I don't trust you. I know what you're like, see. I know that the overriding impulse most Grand Theft Auto Online will struggle with won't be "how can I make money and organise a parachute jump with 15 of my closest friends?" but "how can I run over and rob as many players as humanly possible?"... read more

Worst GTA Online trolls and griefers - the seven deadliest s

Postby Metalrodent » 30 Sep 2013, 18:14

I think Tippy should read this long and hard, especially the brutal revenge bit :wink:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Re: Worst GTA Online trolls and griefers - the seven deadlie

Postby PCG The_B » 30 Sep 2013, 18:19

I must admit, after reading this article I think the answer to "Who to avoid" is actually Aoife herself, if you cross her! :P
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
PCG The_B 66

Postby Metalrodent » 30 Sep 2013, 18:20

PCG The_B wrote:I must admit, after reading this article I think the answer to "Who to avoid" is actually Aoife herself, if you cross her! :P

We shall find out! Speaking of which, feel free to request an invite to our exclusive (and awesome) crew: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/cre ... _forumites
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Postby SilentDark » 30 Sep 2013, 18:52

I'm not sure I agree with this, for most other games, fine, being a good player and working with the team all that. But here you are supposed to be criminals, Los Santos should be a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Nobody should play fair, and if screwing over your crew nets you some sort of gain, then why not, because that's what criminals do. Of course on the other side of the coin, if someone has done you wrong and you want to take revenge on them by making their life a living hell, that's also fine. It's a game world populated by criminals, the idea of an entire online component dedicated to complete and utter chaos sound gloriously brilliant. But I'm guessing most people won't see it that way.

There may be no I in team, but there is certainly an M and an E.
"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
SilentDark 67

Postby Jigster1 » 30 Sep 2013, 21:48

I'm the kind of person who holds a grudge. Rob me, and I won't just put an online bounty on your head - I'll become your Los Santos shadow. Fancy taking a drive down the highway? Guess who'll be cruising along beside you, looking to run you into a ditch. Think you're about to enjoy a nice, quiet game of tennis? Nope - I'll be there on the sidelines, with a big basket brimming full of sticky bombs.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!! :shock:
Jigster1 46

Postby Ashkaari » 30 Sep 2013, 22:45

I'm not so sure the average GTA player's driving will allow for a Sonny moment, so it end up a little more "leave the gun, take the cannoli" (bought at Glory Holes, obviously).
In about 5 minutes I will look back at this with an urge to erase my stupidity.
Ashkaari 38

Postby Decent_Jam » 01 Oct 2013, 00:48

I just hope it all comes together OK to be honest, I can see a train wreck (possibly literally) occurring.

On the other hand, I fancy re-enacting Inception's various levels at different areas of the map, who's in?
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Playing : Destiny, TF, Forza 5, KI - head to OXM Nights to meet up.
Decent_Jam 62

Postby EdDeRs1 » 01 Oct 2013, 10:42

honestly, I just hope there is a zombie apocalypse thing, imagine how awesome it would be, cursing around the city with your 15 man crew (it is 15 people right?) and wasting hordes of the undead, maybe bring it out it on Halloween, as a separate server of course, or maybe just have the zombies as a distraction, something happening on the side, you can still do all the heists and buy houses and shit, but with zombies wondering around, a bit in the Death Valley TV show, the world continues, just with zombies
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1 39

Postby TheElderMan » 06 Oct 2013, 10:45

Aofie scares me...
TheElderMan 19