Rockstar updates list of GTA Online bugs, releases GTA 5 tit

Your comments on our articles.

"We thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this."

I managed to play a few rounds of Last Man Standing in GTA Online last night - while eating a sandwich made of flying pigmeat, which I obtained from a charming little shop in the continent of Atlantis. No really, I did. Rockstar is working "round the clock" to smooth out GTA 5 multiplayer's bug-ridden launch, and has updated its list of high priority glitches. Do you have any to add at this point?... read more

Rockstar updates list of GTA Online bugs, releases GTA 5 tit

Postby grynshock » 02 Oct 2013, 12:30

Any idea when the update is available?

Don't get the 'there is an update available' when firing the game up
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
grynshock 24

Re: Rockstar updates list of GTA Online bugs, releases GTA 5

Postby Johnbhoy69 » 02 Oct 2013, 12:37

Anything about deleting your characters?
Ive had to make 3 so far and considering how
shit that process is im just about ready to give
up and trade this in while I can still make a profit
on it.
Johnbhoy69 56

Postby Metalrodent » 02 Oct 2013, 13:38

Love how the update writing phrases it like the online booting issues are rare
People get confused when a sentence doesn't end the way they potato.

Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 72

Postby mackered » 02 Oct 2013, 18:08

So today, couldn't get online so decided to start a new game because my stunt jump and bridges were screwed up so didn't know where I was.

Played about 3 hours, tried to go online, no go, came back, both characters screwed, no money, no guns.

I'm REALLY ready for some righteous slaughter now!
Just remember, when someone says "the individual must be sacrificed for the greater good" they are never the one making the sacrifice.
mackered 59

Postby msbhvn » 02 Oct 2013, 18:18

The garage bug was pretty annoying. I went to get my car as Franklin on launch day and there were two in the garage, one on top of the other. I tried to take a picture, but Social Club wasn't working that day. I frequently had two of Franklin's white personal car, plus the green motorbike that Lamar stole from Simeon.
The new first law of the internet: For every action, there is an irrational and disproportionate social media overreaction.
msbhvn 69

Postby TheGoodDoctor » 02 Oct 2013, 21:47

FIX SO OUR CHARACTERS DONT BECOME CORRUPT AND UNUSABLE!! after hours of playing online, getting to level 14, BUYING A 80K HOUSE and a car i get booted after a mission and when i try ro get back online it just asks me to make a character for slot 2, firstly the character customization on this game are the worst i have ever seen even worse than sims, second if ROCKSTAR cant even manage to keep tabs on everyones character even after 2 extra weeks after game release then how long will we realistically have to wait for an actual version that everybody can access relatively problem free? seems they rushed it out again, im sure fans could have waited 8 more weeks so they could do a excellent job rather than a GTAIV with a shiny paint job and servers that run like they are powered by dial-up. STORY 9/10. ONLINE 2/10.
TheGoodDoctor 8

Postby games1master_uk » 03 Oct 2013, 02:29

i am so so very glad i didnt buy this game maybe next year when they have the all the bug out of the game, the thing is though this game took so long to come out and it still seems rushed!!!
games1master_uk 52

Postby TheGoodDoctor » 03 Oct 2013, 05:21

Its now 5am, i woke up and tried GTA online again and my character is still broken. ROCKSTAR seems to have replaced the team from GTA IV with a dozen brain damaged apes. If they would just fix it so we dont lose our stuff it wouldnt be too bad but the fact im losing progress other people losing cars STILL and a friend of mine buying one of the online cash packs and not receiving the GTA dollars or a comment from ROCKSTAR on what they can do then im trading in GTAV today, they did a poor job with the online because they rushed it out simply to get their money without any thought for the fans they let down. They got too cocky this time. Also they said 700 plus missions on the online release well thats lies, there are about the same online missions as there are in story, the things they throw in to the missions are parachutes, races and multiplayer TDM just so they can say 700 missions not the 4 player coop open world bank robberies we were promised. Ill pick GTAV up again in a year when its true value is realised and i get it out a £5 bargain bin in ASDA.
TheGoodDoctor 8

Postby Decent_Jam » 03 Oct 2013, 07:40

Well, you can't say they didn't warn us, I'm really not sure what everyone was expecting? Even games which don't worn of bugs still have them and online games are about 1000 times more complicated. An element of patience needed perhaps?
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Playing : MCC, Sunset O, Destiny, TF, Forza 5, KI - head to OXM Nights to meet up.
Decent_Jam 63

Postby TheGoodDoctor » 03 Oct 2013, 08:46

They warned us about ONLINE being glitchy NOT that our stoy would become unusable, they cant even spawn characters in to the world without issues. Now firmly unlodge your tongue from ROCKSTARs corn hole and sit quiet while the adults stay on the topic of WHICH GLITCHES EVERYONE IS EXPERIENCING. Its people who bitch that get heard and their problems solved and i have been part of testing games since 2007 with Halo 3 all the way to BlOps2 so dont sit there on your bed telling me where to voice issues.
TheGoodDoctor 8

Postby FishyGinger » 03 Oct 2013, 09:18

An incredibly adult outlook there...
Spider-Baby. Its got the body of a spider and the mind of a baby.
FishyGinger 71

Postby CunningSmile » 03 Oct 2013, 09:29

TheGoodDoctor wrote:They warned us about ONLINE being glitchy NOT that our stoy would become unusable, they cant even spawn characters in to the world without issues. Now firmly unlodge your tongue from ROCKSTARs corn hole and sit quiet while the adults stay on the topic of WHICH GLITCHES EVERYONE IS EXPERIENCING. Its people who bitch that get heard and their problems solved and i have been part of testing games since 2007 with Halo 3 all the way to BlOps2 so dont sit there on your bed telling me where to voice issues.

Please do not talk to another forum member like that for expressing an opinion. We do not appreciate that sort of conduct here.

Plus R* don't pay an awful lot of attention to OXM forums as far as I know so your comment about bitching doesn't make much sense. R* are aware of the problem and are working on it, so hurling abuse here won't accomplish anything.
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 74
OXM Moderator

Postby Neil H » 03 Oct 2013, 09:39

"Releases GTA tit"......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
Neil H 22

Postby imabeast44 » 04 Oct 2013, 15:56

TheGoodDoctor wrote:They warned us about ONLINE being glitchy NOT that our stoy would become unusable, they cant even spawn characters in to the world without issues. Now firmly unlodge your tongue from ROCKSTARs corn hole and sit quiet while the adults stay on the topic of WHICH GLITCHES EVERYONE IS EXPERIENCING. Its people who bitch that get heard and their problems solved and i have been part of testing games since 2007 with Halo 3 all the way to BlOps2 so dont sit there on your bed telling me where to voice issues.

For someone who has been a part of "testing games", you sure know how to butcher the English language.
imabeast44 2

Postby OXM ETboy » 04 Oct 2013, 15:57

Neil H wrote:"Releases GTA tit"......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tyler Durden strikes again!
OXM ETboy
OXM Staff

Next