to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Walking Dead Episode 1 is free for Xbox Gold and non-Gold su

Your comments on our articles.

But for how long?

The first episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead Xbox Live Arcade series is once again free to download - and this time, the offer doesn't appear to be limited to Xbox Gold subscribers. Budget-conscious zombie exterminators, rejoice!... read more

Walking Dead Episode 1 is free for Xbox Gold and non-Gold su

Postby Metalrodent » 03 Oct 2013, 15:20

could they not give the second out free now :lol: surely anyone who was interested in this will have picked it up on the multiple other times it's been free
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Re: Walking Dead Episode 1 is free for Xbox Gold and non-Gol

Postby ChaoticP » 03 Oct 2013, 15:27

That's how they get ya. First taste is free, then they got you coming back paying for more.
ChaoticP 47

Postby ElCritique » 03 Oct 2013, 16:45

ChaoticP wrote:That's how they get ya. First taste is free, then they got you coming back paying for more.

Or the first taste can make you not care to pay for more. LOL I honestly don't see what is so interesting about this game.
ElCritique 35

Postby Maximus T » 03 Oct 2013, 17:07

May as well give it a go at some point, but I'm horribly addicted to might and magic (unless other people play with me). From what I have heard of it I haven't really understood how the game plays. Anyone care to explain?
#browns
Maximus T 63

Postby DeathReaper06 » 04 Oct 2013, 08:22

Good game, plays like an interactive choose your adventure book. I'd definitely recommend people give a couple of hours up to try this especially for FREE :D
DeathReaper06 27

Postby winter » 04 Oct 2013, 15:52

Can't they just keep it free forever?? I mean really... How many times are you going to keep changing it back and forth... I'm pretty sure the first episode has stayed free on iOS and PSN. (I got it free on iOS... Not sure about PSN, but I think it was free at one point at least...)
winter 16

Postby SilentDark » 04 Oct 2013, 17:24

Probably because a limited offer is more enticing. If you can always put it off until tomorrow because it's always free, you might never bother, but because your time is short you jump on board and the game will do the rest.
"You're an interesting fellow as always. I will once again become your hope."
SilentDark 62