to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

GTA Online title update patch: Rockstar "hopes" to have it a

Your comments on our articles.

Fix will address game crashing glitches and server errors

Sometimes, not all the time, I hate always being right. I knew GTA Online would be trouble - for its first few days, at least. Have you managed to wriggle your way past the many glitches currently plaguing multiplayer to get a few rounds in online? If not, don't despair - Rockstar could have the solution out the door by end of play today - just in time for the weekend.... read more

Postby Pal Gill » 04 Oct 2013, 10:13

Since i dowloaded the update i cant get on line as it keeps coming up with "cloud server error"??? And also when i play my single player game, it no longer allows me to change between the characters! Whats all that about! Anyway, will wait for this updat and then try again. Fifa 14 in the meantime! :-)
Pal Gill 32

Postby Blackie252 » 04 Oct 2013, 10:13

I have not encountered too many problems although I feel sorry for the ones that have. The missions are few and far between, I am not too much of a fan of deathmatch and last team standing, I like the co-op missions.

Some plonker has however stuck a $3000 bounty on my head, so as soon as I jump into a game I have the whole map hunting me down. Although a couple of fellow OXM crew members have been acting as impromptu bodyguards we have managed to hold the hordes back!

I only seem to enjoy the online part as part of a crew, it is a little boring going alone or with strangers.

Lets hope this updates fixes the social club and allows us to stick as a group, instead of splitting us down every chance it can.
Blackie252 18

Re: GTA Online title update patch: Rockstar "hopes" to have

Postby Abe hikura » 04 Oct 2013, 10:51

Just in time for the week end... When I'm working 12 hour shifts
Well played R*
Abe hikura 46

Postby Metalrodent » 04 Oct 2013, 11:01

on an unrelated note, Aoife - get yourself into out forum crew, it's where all the cool kids (and Log) are :lol:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby Neil H » 04 Oct 2013, 11:23

I can connect to the servers, but just spend an eternity at the launching session screen listening to the one poxy radio station I hate the most :evil:

One thing I did notice when doing watching the opening tutorial cutscene for the umpteenth time, was that I could hear other people talking down the mic while it was playing, so it must place you in a lobby immediately

Anyway - hope the patch resolves things!
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
Neil H 22

Postby OXM Aoife » 04 Oct 2013, 11:45

Metalrodent wrote:on an unrelated note, Aoife - get yourself into out forum crew, it's where all the cool kids (and Log) are :lol:

I have! Though I've yet to get online at all - so fingers crossed this patch will sort things out...
OXM Aoife
OXM Staff

Postby bieran86 » 04 Oct 2013, 13:02

the most common solution to get into the tutorial is to delete the 59mb update, delete your saved charater and start afresh. Worked for me and several of my friends, we have been on GTAO since yesterday and today my guy is still there with all his levels etc.
bieran86 12

Postby DevineMy69 » 04 Oct 2013, 15:59

Blackie252 wrote:Some plonker has however stuck a $3000 bounty on my head, so as soon as I jump into a game I have the whole map hunting me down. Although a couple of fellow OXM crew members have been acting as impromptu bodyguards we have managed to hold the hordes back!

Survive for 24 ingame hours (perhaps hide in a garage?) and the bounty will clear, also I think the $3k will be yours to keep.
DevineMy69 2

Postby msbhvn » 04 Oct 2013, 18:48

Wouldn't expect too much from this patch, as the damn thing crashed my PS3 when I was trying to download it. :roll:
I don't get the appeal at all. Like what do they do... say something stupid then read the replies while they touch themselves? - Vampyre_Ghost on trolls.
msbhvn 66

Postby Abe hikura » 04 Oct 2013, 20:06

Ps3 gets patch at about 10am
8pm not an whisper of an 360 version nice to know where R* priorities lie.

You'd think they get the 360 patch ready for... PH i dunno the free live weekend
Abe hikura 46

Postby Abe hikura » 05 Oct 2013, 10:36

Its live!#
Abe hikura 46