to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Xbox Live hit by service alert - Microsoft working with Rock

Your comments on our articles.

"Rest assured, we are diligently working with our partner to find a fix!"

GTA Online's much-documented technical woes appear to be part or the cause of a general problem with Xbox Live cloud saves, as suggested by an Xbox Live Status update. The post notes that Xbox 360 users may have problems "accessing saved games and data in cloud storage". Have you run into any difficulties outside of GTA 5?... read more

Xbox Live hit by service alert - Microsoft working with Rock

Postby fracturedrich » 04 Oct 2013, 21:53

I have no joy getting past the first race,not through trying either,i hope it is fixed soon because i will trade it in when story mode is completed if i can not play online.
fracturedrich 47

Re: Xbox Live hit by service alert - Microsoft working with

Postby Jake Weldon » 04 Oct 2013, 22:59

Can't play most games online, especially peer-to-peer.
Xbox live VOIP is next to unusable.

Posted from England, Yorkshire.
Thanks.

- Jake.
Jake Weldon 1

Postby Jake Weldon » 04 Oct 2013, 23:16

fracturedrich wrote:I have no joy getting past the first race,not through trying either,i hope it is fixed soon because i will trade it in when story mode is completed if i can not play online.

The online, when it's working is fun, until it deletes your guy or every thing you did.
Then again, we can't yet steal from banks. Can't do much in your home. Can't let friends use your garage. Then 95% of the time it won't let you play missions with your friends.
That and other players can kick you from the game session.
See if you can do the first race when most of the U.S. are asleep.

- Jake.
Jake Weldon 1

Postby TheGoodDoctor » 06 Oct 2013, 09:10

they want a sure fix for their garbage excuse for cloud storage? how about they let US save OUR characters to OUR STORAGE instead of theirs? we are the ones who level them up and get them equipped and so far the only thing ROCKSTAR has managed to do is delete my characters... TWICE!! a lvl 14 and 18 BOTH OWNED APPARTMENTS AND CARS AND UPGRADED WEAPONS. the lvl 18 corrupted after the update too so if they think theyve fixed it theyre wrong. if they at least made it so you can skip the introduction video it wouldnt be as bad but i just cant sit through it again, we understand we are in GTA:O what with it being US who CHOSE to do so
TheGoodDoctor 8