to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Call of Duty Ghosts details Squads mode in latest trailer

Your comments on our articles.

Create your own AI teams and take them into competitive or co-operative modes

As the Call of Duty machine rolls on, some often accuse the series of getting stuck in a rut and not providing much in the way of innovation. However, the latest trailer offers more details on what may be the most interesting addition to the series yet.... read more

Call of Duty Ghosts details Squads mode in latest trailer

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Oct 2013, 10:37

This does actually sound quite cool, could be interesting (CoD doing something interesting! :shock: ) even if it will now draw up yet more comparisons between it and Titanfall
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Re: Call of Duty Ghosts details Squads mode in latest traile

Postby majormomsticky » 05 Oct 2013, 13:57

This game looks so much more fun then battlefield I know battlefield has amazing graphics and destruction but its just to slow for me to much running not enuff gunning call of duty has my vote I find it more injoyable but that's just me I might only play this till march anyway I'm more looking forward to titanfall as I'm sure most of you guys are as well :)
majormomsticky 30

Postby fishclaws » 06 Oct 2013, 02:44

majormomsticky wrote:This game looks so much more fun then battlefield I know battlefield has amazing graphics and destruction but its just to slow for me to much running not enuff gunning call of duty has my vote I find it more injoyable but that's just me I might only play this till march anyway I'm more looking forward to titanfall as I'm sure most of you guys are as well :)

ye battlefield is especially boring playing without friends and the lack of splitscreen gives my approval to cod
when the sun shines - i feel the urge to eat apples
fishclaws 37

Postby majormomsticky » 06 Oct 2013, 11:17

Yeah that's so true I've been playing battlefield beta a good 9 hour I just can't get into it it's still to slow aswell for my liking I still more interested in call of duty ghosts tbh , plus titanfall not far away either and let's face it I don't think most of us will need 3 FPS Games !!
majormomsticky 30