to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch note

Your comments on our articles.

Rockstar also launch new GTA:O Social Club features

Enjoying your time in Los Santos with friends in GTA: Online? Perhaps, like many, you've been waiting for that patch Rockstar promised yesterday? They're a little bit late, but as of this morning said patch should now be live, hopefully alleviating those darn connection issues for many of you.... read more

Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch note

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Oct 2013, 12:11

Have they announced why the prioritised the PS3 patch? I'll just assume it has an easier code to work with
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 67
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby PCG The_B » 05 Oct 2013, 12:20

Metalrodent wrote:Have they announced why the prioritised the PS3 patch? I'll just assume it has an easier code to work with

No specific mention, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a certification thing.
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
User avatar
PCG The_B 65
 
Posts: 997
Joined: 09 Feb 2007, 17:29
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby bieran86 » 05 Oct 2013, 12:52

is anybody else getting "kicked from server by other players" the second they join said server? i'm putting it down to griefers who have free gold this weekend because i play fair, always help in others missions and have no enemies i know of. its getting quite annoying now :x
bieran86 12
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 18:43
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby stevejcrow » 05 Oct 2013, 13:06

Is there any word on when the android ifruit app is likely to appear?
stevejcrow 18
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 07 Dec 2011, 10:16
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby b0dd1c3 » 05 Oct 2013, 13:23

bieran86 wrote:is anybody else getting "kicked from server by other players" the second they join said server? i'm putting it down to griefers who have free gold this weekend because i play fair, always help in others missions and have no enemies i know of. its getting quite annoying now :x


I'm having this as well occasionally, but I put it down to server issues, plus I'm a good guy, I was told I'm a good sport with $1000
b0dd1c3 38
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 23 May 2013, 20:23
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby bieran86 » 05 Oct 2013, 13:38

b0dd1c3 wrote:
bieran86 wrote:is anybody else getting "kicked from server by other players" the second they join said server? i'm putting it down to griefers who have free gold this weekend because i play fair, always help in others missions and have no enemies i know of. its getting quite annoying now :x


I'm having this as well occasionally, but I put it down to server issues, plus I'm a good guy, I was told I'm a good sport with $1000


my main concern (apart from it being extremly frustrating) is when i join again i get told that i left a job early and i will recieve a bad mark against me even though i was in freeroam :( i dont want to be put in with other bad players as i enjoy helping people :D
bieran86 12
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 26 Jun 2013, 18:43
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby Jamcaruk » 05 Oct 2013, 14:29

Any body else having trouble staying partied up? whenever me and my wife try to play together we never seem to be able to ensure we are on the same teams, and when we quit an activity it often boots us onto separate servers. not impressed :evil:
Jamcaruk 1
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Oct 2013, 14:27

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby Jlee93 » 05 Oct 2013, 15:04

Can someone with the power to accept me on the oxm forum crew? I'm toplad93
Jlee93 3
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Oct 2013, 17:47

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby PCG The_B » 05 Oct 2013, 15:45

Jlee93 wrote:Can someone with the power to accept me on the oxm forum crew? I'm toplad93

The crew is actually open invitation, so you should automatically be accepted. However, crews have a max size limit of 300 people, which we've hit.

That being said every day I'm noticing people coming and going from the crew and the number of members fluctate, so I'd advise if you can't get in now try again later.
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
User avatar
PCG The_B 65
 
Posts: 997
Joined: 09 Feb 2007, 17:29
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby Darth Mousemat » 05 Oct 2013, 16:14

Aww god damnit! I never arrive in time for these things! I couldn't get into OXM Land either >:(
Darth Mousemat 23
 
Posts: 83
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 22:45
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby PCG The_B » 05 Oct 2013, 16:47

Darth Mousemat wrote:Aww god damnit! I never arrive in time for these things! I couldn't get into OXM Land either >:(

I believe there's also a secondary Forumite crew which you should be able to join, hopefully one of the guys will be along with a link promptly!
Ben Borthwick
The Blog | The Twit(ter)
User avatar
PCG The_B 65
 
Posts: 997
Joined: 09 Feb 2007, 17:29
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby Jlee93 » 05 Oct 2013, 17:07

PCG The_B wrote:
Darth Mousemat wrote:Aww god damnit! I never arrive in time for these things! I couldn't get into OXM Land either >:(

I believe there's also a secondary Forumite crew which you should be able to join, hopefully one of the guys will be along with a link promptly!

Yeah that's the crew I'm on about, my request is pending but unlikely to get accepted :( I'll keep trying with the other oxm crew, thanks
Jlee93 3
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 04 Oct 2013, 17:47

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby Neil H » 05 Oct 2013, 18:00

It works, it actually bloody works now :P
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
User avatar
Neil H 22
 
Posts: 143
Joined: 29 Jul 2013, 10:06

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby ABitOfACock » 05 Oct 2013, 18:30

Darth Mousemat wrote:Aww god damnit! I never arrive in time for these things! I couldn't get into OXM Land either >:(

I believe there's also a secondary Forumite crew which you should be able to join, hopefully one of the guys will be along with a link promptly![/quote]


I'm in the same boat dude...

and I don't think I've used the forums enough to join their crew...

so I went and joined IGN...

which I can highly recommend if you like getting shot at constantly, having your sexuality questioned by shouty American children and never getting a mission finished without the grenades coming out...
ABitOfACock 21
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 10 Nov 2012, 09:55

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Online title update goes live - patch

Postby Metalrodent » 05 Oct 2013, 18:34

sorry if people aren't getting invited into the crew, but we've had a lot of requests from people we don't recognise who don't seem to be part of the forum (it is called the 'forumites' crew after all lol), or have only had like 5 posts. We don't have anything against people, it just helps if we know who you are before we let people in :lol:
Image
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
User avatar
Metalrodent 67
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 15:22

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests

The forum teamDelete all forum cookiesAll times are UTC [ DST ]
cron