GTA Online tips: how to make a million dollars in GTA 5 mult

Your comments on our articles.

Best missions, cash machine etiquette, money-making glitches and more

GTA Online's world is vast. So vast, in fact, that it can be a little daunting to figure out what exactly it is you're supposed to do once you get off the plane at LSX and enter that huge open multiplayer world - assuming, of course, you've navigated through all the bugs and glitches currently plaguing online players.... read more

Postby danhalen74 » 07 Oct 2013, 14:04

making a million isnt too hard. keeping hold of it with this ridiculous deletion bug however means holding on to it is an other matter. what a shame this fantastic game's online part is deeply flawed and verging on broken.
I play video games, ride motorbikes and sing the blues.

facebook.com/BVgrooves
facebook.com/danhalen74
@danhalen74
danhalen7@hotmail.com
danhalen74 50

Postby LethalBuddha » 07 Oct 2013, 14:07

A mission called 'violent duct' is available from level 5, it pays out $9000 and only takes 2 minutes to complete, you could play that and just keep hitting the quick restart upon completion if your desperate for money on the lower levels.
.-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- .-. -.- . -.. / --- ..- - / .- / .--. --- .. -. - .-.. . ... ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- . ... ... .- --. .
LethalBuddha 32

Re: GTA Online tips: how to make a million dollars in GTA 5

Postby Decent_Jam » 07 Oct 2013, 17:33

Looking forward to getting back to this at the weekend and crewing up for some serious money-making.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Playing : MCC, Sunset O, Destiny, TF, Forza 5, KI - head to OXM Nights to meet up.
Decent_Jam 63

Postby EdDeRs1 » 08 Oct 2013, 09:23

I'm leaving online alone for now, until I've got suitably for in single player or most of the big bugs have been fixed that is, but when I do choose to play with the rest of you chaps..... hell shall come to Los Santos :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
rule 1: im always right
rule 2: if im not, rule 1 applies
EdDeRs1 39

Postby ReetAap » 09 Oct 2013, 08:45

GTA 5 online is disappointing as well. The map is too small and the storyline is too short.
In my opinion is San Andreas by far the best.
ReetAap 1

Postby ItchyRash » 09 Oct 2013, 10:27

ReetAap wrote:GTA 5 online is disappointing as well. The map is too small and the storyline is too short.

I thought the GTA 5 map was meant to be bigger than that of San Andreas. I've not played the multiplayer that much so far. Has the game world been restricted for multiplayer?
ItchyRash 43

Postby Jake0012014 » 10 Oct 2013, 02:40

Violent Duct, as of last night when I played, is only paying now 3, 000. I did play solo, and a few gun shops runs.
Jake0012014 1

Postby Igwe » 03 Apr 2014, 16:12

Hello To Every One That Is Here
Igwe 8

Postby soul of ghosts » 11 Jun 2014, 07:59

ReetAap wrote:GTA 5 online is disappointing as well. The map is too small and the storyline is too short.

Not trying to be a smartass but GTA 5 is bigger than read dead redemption GTA Dan Andreas and GTA 4 combined. If you think that GTA 5 has a small map that's totally okay, but to me that is a very big map
soul of ghosts 1

Postby Metalrodent » 11 Jun 2014, 08:03

soul of ghosts wrote:

Not trying to be a smartass but GTA 5 is bigger than read dead redemption GTA Dan Andreas and GTA 4 combined. If you think that GTA 5 has a small map that's totally okay, but to me that is a very big map

That guy joined in October and has only that single post, I doubt he's coming to back to read your reply
People get confused when a sentence doesn't end the way they potato.

Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 72