to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

FIFA 14 Xbox 360 patch tackles game freeze bugs, balancing i

Your comments on our articles.

Cover star Stephan El Shaarawy gets an upgrade

Oh look, football game news! I understand nothing that follows, but you probably do if you clicked on that headline, so please accept details of the first FIFA 14 Xbox 360 patch with my compliments. Apparently there is a man called Stephan El Shaarawy, and he has been "upgraded". Sounds painful.... read more

FIFA 14 Xbox 360 patch tackles game freeze bugs, balancing i

Postby fracturedrich » 07 Oct 2013, 22:01

I really hope that these issues are on the way to being resolved.The switching of defenders from a corner and attacking headers have posed a big problem for me in otherwise a very good game.A lot of people who are not good at the game are scoring wins with this and i have a feeling there goals will now dry up.Ronaldo to cross with Benzema to head it in with no way to defend against it has wore thin real fast so glad to see this could be sorted.
fracturedrich 47

Re: FIFA 14 Xbox 360 patch tackles game freeze bugs, balanci

Postby battfink83 » 08 Oct 2013, 10:30

Wow sharawy is the only one? There's sooo many players on fifa 14 that are statistically wrong, just look at carrick on fut. Big fix needed ea
battfink83 51

Postby Bin Boy Billy » 08 Oct 2013, 16:14

battfink83 wrote:Wow sharawy is the only one? There's sooo many players on fifa 14 that are statistically wrong, just look at carrick on fut. Big fix needed ea

Every week there are lot's of overall and potential upgrades/downgrades every week but not often skill move changes or big changes for cover stars.

This website has all the changes as they come out http://sofifa.com/en/14w/p/a
Bin Boy Billy 36

Postby Forbess » 12 Oct 2013, 20:21

I don't know if it's meant to be like this, But on my FIFA 14 when i create a career mode i download latest squads but the stats on the players don't change, the stats stay default. Any tips?

:)
Forbess 2

Postby Mark B » 18 Oct 2013, 19:25

When I downloaded the update I thought it was going to fix the crash problem, but it actually seems to crash faster than before. I wish they would just have their sh*t together before they put these games out.
Mark B 1