to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

State of Decay's first DLC nearing release after game hits 1

Your comments on our articles.

"One thing we know our community has been looking for is a new challenge"

This summer's indie zombie hit State of Decay has just hit one million units sold across Xbox Live and Steam, just in time for its first DLC, Breakdown, to be sent to Microsoft for pre-certification testing.... read more

State of Decay's first DLC nearing release after game hits 1

Postby ItchyRash » 08 Oct 2013, 11:05

Really glad to see this game has been a commercial success. Really wanted to get it and show support for it but unfortunately haven't got round to it and not sure i'll have any free gaming time any time soon. Hopefully enough people supported it that we can see more from them in the future. The ideas they implemented sounded fantastic
ItchyRash 43

Re: State of Decay's first DLC nearing release after game hi

Postby northernmonkey75 » 08 Oct 2013, 11:45

I picked this up on day of release and put in a few hours, but got distracted by other releases. Not played it since any of the updates and really looking forward to putting further time in with this when the extra content is released. Great game, rough around the edges but love the open world survival feel to it, so pleased it has sold enough to be classed as a success as hoping for the follow up on Xbox one.
northernmonkey75 35

Postby fracturedrich » 08 Oct 2013, 13:21

northernmonkey75 wrote:I picked this up on day of release and put in a few hours, but got distracted by other releases. Not played it since any of the updates and really looking forward to putting further time in with this when the extra content is released. Great game, rough around the edges but love the open world survival feel to it, so pleased it has sold enough to be classed as a success as hoping for the follow up on Xbox one.

This is nearly word for word what i would of written so agreed :)
fracturedrich 47

Postby Darth Skyjuice » 08 Oct 2013, 17:25

Hey guys, from the States. Ive been lurking on these forums for a year now. The articles are really good and people seem to be very mature here,so i decided to make an account. Back to the subject now.

I usually dont dig zombie games,but SOD hooked me as soon as i played the demo. If you have it and didnt finish it,do so. If you dont have it,get it. Looking forward to the DLC for sure.
Darth Skyjuice 2

Postby CunningSmile » 08 Oct 2013, 18:21

Darth Skyjuice wrote:Hey guys, from the States. Ive been lurking on these forums for a year now. The articles are really good and people seem to be very mature here,so i decided to make an account. Back to the subject now.

I usually dont dig zombie games,but SOD hooked me as soon as i played the demo. If you have it and didnt finish it,do so. If you dont have it,get it. Looking forward to the DLC for sure.

Welcome to another American joining our merry ranks. Hope you continue to like the place
"Jar Jar, you're a genius"
CunningSmile 73
OXM Moderator

Postby Roy Dransfield » 26 Oct 2013, 21:43

when does his DLC come out and is this the sandbox one. Thank you
Roy Dransfield 25