to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Next GTA 5 Xbox 360 update out "soon" - "addresses character

Your comments on our articles.

"We'll be posting official info about it later today at the Newswire."

Lo, another ray of light has appeared at the end of the long, dark tunnel that is GTA Online. Rockstar has released GTA 5's 1.03 title update on the PlayStation Network, and says (via a comment on the latest NewsWire post) that the patch "is coming soon to Xbox LIVE".... read more

Next GTA 5 Xbox 360 update out "soon" - "addresses character

Postby LethalBuddha » 09 Oct 2013, 11:26

Any news on when the update featuring heists will be released? I only seem to get a few missions and they all pay peanuts
.-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- .-. -.- . -.. / --- ..- - / .- / .--. --- .. -. - .-.. . ... ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- . ... ... .- --. .
LethalBuddha 32

Re: Next GTA 5 Xbox 360 update out "soon" - "addresses chara

Postby danhalen74 » 09 Oct 2013, 11:30

i found the missions started to pick up around level 19,20. thats also when i lost my character. marvellous!
I play video games, ride motorbikes and sing the blues.

facebook.com/BVgrooves
facebook.com/danhalen74
@danhalen74
danhalen7@hotmail.com
danhalen74 47

Postby dangerousdaveeg » 09 Oct 2013, 11:39

I must admit the missions I get given are starting to get a bit tedious and I just couldn’t seem to make any substantial amount of money so I have farmed Violent Duct a few times just to get some extra cash, but I am level 17 so hopefully what you say about the missions becoming more fun danhalen74 will make it more appealing, however I don’t like the sound of losing my character, I have been relatively lucky so far it seems compared to a lot of people.

I honestly think they based on all the issues with the rest of the online that when they release the heist options all sorts of new problems will arise!!!! (but let's hope not) :|
dangerousdaveeg 18

Postby danhalen74 » 09 Oct 2013, 11:49

dangerousdaveeg wrote:I must admit the missions I get given are starting to get a bit tedious and I just couldn’t seem to make any substantial amount of money so I have farmed Violent Duct a few times just to get some extra cash, but I am level 17 so hopefully what you say about the missions becoming more fun danhalen74 will make it more appealing, however I don’t like the sound of losing my character, I have been relatively lucky so far it seems compared to a lot of people.

I honestly think they based on all the issues with the rest of the online that when they release the heist options all sorts of new problems will arise!!!! (but let's hope not) :|

the survival mini games from Trevor (horde mode) are good fun with mates. i dont know what to do about playing this now...its been a bit of a botch-job really
I play video games, ride motorbikes and sing the blues.

facebook.com/BVgrooves
facebook.com/danhalen74
@danhalen74
danhalen7@hotmail.com
danhalen74 47

Postby Neil H » 09 Oct 2013, 11:54

That was quick! its been ok for me since the last patch, but been hearing loads of reports of others losing progress, so hopefully this sorts it out
Whatever doesn't kill me........had better start running
Neil H 22

Postby Sean Blackburn » 09 Oct 2013, 13:43

For those who want money fast I got a level at lvl45 called 'mixed up with coke' from M madrassa. It's pays 18k and gives 3500rp and with the help of a team of 4 you can get the mission down to about 1min playtime. I've farmed it for about 1.2million, and I'm lvl60 now.

Whenever you get someone lvl45 get a team together and watch the video '700k an hour' on n4g. That's presuming this new update hasn't patched it.

Oh and to restart the mission just hit the right trigger after clicking like or dislike at the end of the mission.
Hope this helps you all.
Sean Blackburn 20

Postby Sean Blackburn » 10 Oct 2013, 01:45

Update- I'm now level 75 and you get a mission called rooftop rumble from Martin once again. Pays 25k, and approx 4200rp (with crew). Mission takes 27secs. Best exploit ever.

I have a approx 6million worth or cars in garage, and a buzzard, Titan and G6 hope this helps.
Sean Blackburn 20