to access exclusive content, comment on articles, win prizes and post on our forums. Not a member yet? Join now!

The biggest, least-known Xbox exclusive? First look at Cobal

Your comments on our articles.

Six things you need to know about Mojang's hamster-killing robot shooter

Ever heard of Cobalt? No? You're not alone. Mojang's first third-party published game is an Xbox console exclusive, announced for Xbox 360 and Xbox One at Gamescom in August. Given its pedigree - Minecraft has now sold around 33 million copies across all platforms - it's rather astounding that this one has flown under so many radars. Ours included, if we're being entirely honest.... read more

The biggest, least-known Xbox exclusive? First look at Cobal

Postby Filipus » 16 Oct 2013, 14:04

The game is pretty old and its really fun. I would recommend everyone to buy it for xbox one, really great game.
Filipus 23

Re: The biggest, least-known Xbox exclusive? First look at C

Postby Metalrodent » 16 Oct 2013, 17:48

Filipus wrote:The game is pretty old and its really fun. I would recommend everyone to buy it for xbox one, really great game.

er, it's not out yet dude

anyway, the game looks fairly fun - but they're going to have to show more to impress me, at the moment it's not looking too different from the many online arena shooter flash games that are around
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 67

Postby Decent_Jam » 16 Oct 2013, 18:09

Metalrodent wrote:
Filipus wrote:The game is pretty old and its really fun. I would recommend everyone to buy it for xbox one, really great game.

er, it's not out yet dude

anyway, the game looks fairly fun - but they're going to have to show more to impress me, at the moment it's not looking too different from the many online arena shooter flash games that are around

Presumably a fan of the alpha?

It has my interest, it has yet to hold my attention.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Xbox One : Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Killer Instinct, Forza 5, head to OXM Nights for a meet up.
Decent_Jam 58

Postby TronZler » 17 Oct 2013, 12:50

Thanks! I've just washed all me bits an thrown some cleanish clothes on after that fine review,now i'm off for a days searching in the bargain bins for this cult classic. 8) lalalalalala
TronZler 23