to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

GTA Online's best apartments and garages - complete price li

Your comments on our articles.

A complete guide to all the properties in GTA 5's multiplayer

Depending on how sociable you are, buying an apartment in GTA Online is either an utter necessity or a pointless waste of cash that might be spent upgrading a car, topping up your gun arsenal or just paying Rockstar for the privilege of not being killed by invaders. I can't say I'm bothered - it's not like my character needs to sleep - but some players are never happier than when they're having each other round for dinner, mixing a drink in their kitchenettes or watching each other's exploits on their living room HDTVs.... read more

Postby LethalBuddha » 17 Oct 2013, 14:10

Just pointing out that all the homes over $200,000 all have the same interior decor, the only difference is the view and IMO the view from the house that costs $223,000 is better than the view from the $400,000 house, especially at night when you can see the Ferris wheel all lit up on the pier.
.-- . .-.. .-.. / -.. --- -. . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- .-. -.- . -.. / --- ..- - / .- / .--. --- .. -. - .-.. . ... ... / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -- . ... ... .- --. .
LethalBuddha 32

Re: GTA Online's best apartments and garages - complete pric

Postby TronZler » 17 Oct 2013, 14:33

Yeah Ed,just thought i'd mention for your list. I'd heard there was a garage that was free,admittedly i heard that on a friends PS3,but i wouldn't think that would be an exclusive is it??

An Rockstar,you say your giving me all this cash but if i'm not levelled up most things are locked for me. Thats why i was slain last night,all i had was my free sawn off shotgun an no bullet proof vests an was ripped apart by an assault rifle,the trauma!
TronZler 23

Postby ItchyRash » 17 Oct 2013, 15:15

Is it wrong of me that I'm almost disappointed that we are getting all this free cash? It just seems i'll be able to buy a really sweet pad and still have change with no concept of having achieved anything. I want to feel like I earned it. I appreciate the gesture but maybe 100,000 might have been better. Just a little something to get you a reasonable first home. Maybe i'm just a glutton for punishment
ItchyRash 43

Postby Thos. » 17 Oct 2013, 21:01

All the high end apt. views are here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JapRirmona8
Personally I think the 391k is the most impressive.
Thos. 46

Postby Decent_Jam » 17 Oct 2013, 21:32

ItchyRash wrote:Is it wrong of me that I'm almost disappointed that we are getting all this free cash? It just seems i'll be able to buy a really sweet pad and still have change with no concept of having achieved anything. I want to feel like I earned it. I appreciate the gesture but maybe 100,000 might have been better. Just a little something to get you a reasonable first home. Maybe i'm just a glutton for punishment

You could always bank it and not spend it?

Personally I need to level up my character so I can do some car modding - even though it doesn't really make much difference anyway.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Playing : Destiny, TF, Forza 5, KI - head to OXM Nights to meet up.
Decent_Jam 62

Postby ItchyRash » 18 Oct 2013, 10:13

Decent_Jam wrote:You could always bank it and not spend it?

Personally I need to level up my character so I can do some car modding - even though it doesn't really make much difference anyway.

Oh it'll be spent, i'll just feel dirty for doing it. Mine will also be going on car mods but was disappointed to see that a lot of the performance mods are locked to race wins rather than level. As i'm currently cruising about in that mahoosive pickup truck my chances of winning anything are slim.
ItchyRash 43

Postby stryder84 » 19 Oct 2013, 15:56

someone told me that you can only plan the future heists in certain appts is that true? if so, damn. if not, then im not goin to spend big im going to spend small early on plan a few big heists and then look at my future
AK-47? nah 2 swords and shout will do me
stryder84 29

Postby JagerWarrior » 23 Oct 2013, 19:09

stryder84 wrote:someone told me that you can only plan the future heists in certain appts is that true? if so, damn. if not, then im not goin to spend big im going to spend small early on plan a few big heists and then look at my future

Yeah, all the "high-end" apartments have a planning room with a map and a blank wall. The cheapest one you can get is around $200k. I think it's any of the 10-car garage apartments, all of which have the same interior, but a different view of LS out of the windows.
JagerWarrior 3

Postby Maddoggggg » 26 Dec 2013, 13:10

I have the 400,000 pad and loads of the best cars, speed boat and jet but it seems to me that everyone is rich?
Maddoggggg 1

Postby I amCornholio » 22 Jan 2014, 19:46

I have a lot of money but when I try to buy a garage or an apartment it says I have insufficient funds .... Wth?!! This is getting me frustrated!
I amCornholio 1