to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

The best GTA 5 & GTA Online glitches: unlimited RP and money

Your comments on our articles.

All's fare in love and Los Santos

What level are you up to in GTA Online now? Have you got there solely through hard work and grinding? Here's to you, friend - the internet is currently awash with exploits and cheats that promise to net more morally dubious players a quick buck. It's not easy to stay strong in the face of such temptation, despite rumours that Rockstar are cracking down hard on such naughty behaviour.... read more

The best GTA 5 & GTA Online glitches: unlimited RP and money

Postby Arm Fall Off Mav » 18 Oct 2013, 14:20

Just the one that made me laugh , I was leaving the house as Mike and I passed Jimmy on the way out , he made some crack about taking his sisters car to the mall or something. Anyway , out of curiosity I followed him down the road a ways.

I got a bit bored at the traffic lights and started shunting the back of his car , till he starting beeping his horn at me....... Imagine my total shock when a completely different gezzer gets out of the car and starts towards me. I was still squinting at the screen to see if it was Jimmy in a different outfit when he pulls me out of my car and proceeds to beat the crap out me in the middle of the street!

I had about a millimetre of health left when I came to my senses and Uzi'd him across the pavement which of course left me with a 3 star wanted ranking and a 15 minuite car chase across Blaine county in my daughters car.......

I'm still waiting for an angry text from Tracey about how her car is now a smoking wreck in the middle of the desert!
They call me Hadouken 'cos I'm down right fierce!
Arm Fall Off Mav 52

Re: The best GTA 5 & GTA Online glitches: unlimited RP and m

Postby jaymes420 » 18 Oct 2013, 18:48

These guides are nothing but a fast track to ruining the fun of the game. A game like this gets ruined by taking advantage of get rich/experienced quick glitches...why bother buying the game if your just gunna use glitches that take all of the fun out of doing it yourself.
jaymes420 6

Postby Captain_Chao5 » 21 Oct 2013, 11:58

jaymes420 wrote:These guides are nothing but a fast track to ruining the fun of the game. A game like this gets ruined by taking advantage of get rich/experienced quick glitches...why bother buying the game if your just gunna use glitches that take all of the fun out of doing it yourself.

Agreed. I wont use glitches. It's one of the biggest issues with Forza auctions too. :(
You don't stop playing because you get older; you get older because you stop playing.

GT = Captain Chao5 on Xbox 360 and Xbox One
Captain_Chao5 57

Postby usainuk » 21 Oct 2013, 15:40

I would imagine that a lot of the reason rockstar doesn't like the money cheat is because it would have a big effect on how many people will want to buy in game money with their shark cards .
After all aren't the shark cards just get rich cheats that you have to buy with "real life" money .

A nd maybe people would be less tempted to use get rich cheats if rockstar hadn,t made everything so expensive in comparison to the slow grind it takes to make money from jobs and so on
usainuk 2