to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Battlefield 4 launch should be the "smoothest" yet, says DIC

Your comments on our articles.

"You might not understand what we've gone through to get there," says Patrick Bach

A few release day Battlefield 4 bugs are inevitable, executive producer Patrick Bach has told OXM, as DICE hasn't "played safe" with the supporting technology. In general, however, he expects this to be the franchise's least glitchy launch to date.... read more

Battlefield 4 launch should be the "smoothest" yet, says DIC

Postby SilentDark » 22 Oct 2013, 16:31

I haven't played the beta that much but it's been relatively fun. Not really a big battlefield fan, but it was okay, so how big are the updates likely to be once it gets cooking?
You know, Hitler wasn't all bad, after all, he did kill Hitler.
SilentDark 65

Re: Battlefield 4 launch should be the "smoothest" yet, says

Postby mackered » 22 Oct 2013, 21:52

SilentDark wrote:I haven't played the beta that much but it's been relatively fun. Not really a big battlefield fan, but it was okay, so how big are the updates likely to be once it gets cooking?

Hopefully, most of the updates will be in the back end.
My wife said I never listen to her, least that's what I think she said.
mackered 56

Re: Battlefield 4 launch should be the "smoothest" yet, says

Postby dfused » 23 Oct 2013, 13:44

mackered wrote:
SilentDark wrote:I haven't played the beta that much but it's been relatively fun. Not really a big battlefield fan, but it was okay, so how big are the updates likely to be once it gets cooking?

Hopefully, most of the updates will be in the back end.

that's what she said.. :mrgreen:

(sorry)

hehe...
One and a half years have passed.. yet I'm still angry that my girlfriend wouldn't let me name our son Sonic
dfused 50