to join the Xbox community. Not a member yet? Join now!

Every Titanfall campaign map has its own multiplayer mode, s

Your comments on our articles.

Producer sheds a bit of light on game types

Titanfall! Like men attempting to suck moisture from stones, we're in thrall to every little thing Respawn Entertainment deigns to say about it. Speaking to OXM in our new issue, out tomorrow, producer Drew McCoy has said a little bit more about the game's modes and maps.... read more

Every Titanfall campaign map has its own multiplayer mode, s

Postby AllusiveTurtle » 24 Oct 2013, 13:40

Really looking forward to the new magazine, as a subscriber I am usually spoiled as I generally receive my copy a fair few days in advance, however this month it's not yet turned up. Was there a delay in sending out the subscribers copies due to the changes made?
AllusiveTurtle 44

Re: Every Titanfall campaign map has its own multiplayer mod

Postby antiAntag0nist » 24 Oct 2013, 13:59

The magazine redesign reminds me of your US counterparts redesigning of their mag when the Xbox 360 released. I remember the first issue was a King Kong cover story/review.
antiAntag0nist 39

Postby CunningSmile » 24 Oct 2013, 14:15

I've still not seen anything about the new design/name for the magazine. How comes it seems to be every where except the website? :(
I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road without someone questioning his motives
CunningSmile 72
OXM Moderator

Postby Timmeh555 » 24 Oct 2013, 14:19

I assume that the site will change a bit, is that also happening tomorrow or at a later date? or is it staying the same?
Timmeh555 45

Postby msbhvn » 24 Oct 2013, 14:21

CunningSmile wrote:I've still not seen anything about the new design/name for the magazine. How comes it seems to be every where except the website? :(

This baffles me too. First I heard about it was someone mentioning the Facebook announcement.
Massively Multiplatform since ever, fanboys!
msbhvn 69

Postby Metalrodent » 24 Oct 2013, 14:35

msbhvn wrote:
CunningSmile wrote:I've still not seen anything about the new design/name for the magazine. How comes it seems to be every where except the website? :(

This baffles me too. First I heard about it was someone mentioning the Facebook announcement.

their prof pic on it:
Hey you, yes you! Feel free to check out my blog
Metalrodent 71

Postby Bin Boy Billy » 24 Oct 2013, 17:51

AllusiveTurtle wrote:Really looking forward to the new magazine, as a subscriber I am usually spoiled as I generally receive my copy a fair few days in advance, however this month it's not yet turned up. Was there a delay in sending out the subscribers copies due to the changes made?

Yeah same, my magazine normally turns up at least 2 days early, I was beginning to wonder whether it was lost in the post. Shame because, for once, I don't have anything to read, revise and I have next week off school.
Bin Boy Billy 36

Postby Maximus T » 24 Oct 2013, 20:23

More to the point, I don't like that you cannot play multiple modes on the same map on Titanfall. This will cause me to try to avoid large chunks of the game, as if I don't like a game mode, I won't want to play it, hence a map falls as well. I don't think it is a great idea personally.
A benzene ring changes everything.
Join the OXM Gamerscore league on True Achievements!Click here!
Maximus T 69

Postby Decent_Jam » 24 Oct 2013, 23:02

Love how you have managed to completely derail the comments by referencing the new look mag Ed :-P

I'm looking forward to seeing it too, though I suspect it will be more a refresh than throwing out everything and starting over because that seems expensive and time-consuming.

As for TF, I suspect I'll bite when the time comes.
Decent_Jam

Game: GT - "Decent Jam"
Tweet: @James_Parry
Email: jamesmparry87@gmail.com
Site - This Is Entertainment: http://jamesmparry.wordpress.com/

Playing : Destiny, Watch Dogs, TF, KI, Forza 5 - head to OXM Nights to meet up.
Decent_Jam 62